Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something in the making

intermediate status of my JRS2 body.. no trace of these ugly dracula dents

now, should we work further and add the color of the mouth like the original or..?

Nah, leave the gothy black lipstick. haha
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

looking good, man! I don't know about your choice to include an image of a guy holding a camera in the graphic, but to each his own

I would think that painting the lips in red would really finish the guitar, but that tongue is awful red already. Were you planning to use a different shade?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        Were you planning to use a different shade?
        absolutely.. that is if we don't leave it black

Comment

I like the black lipstick. I have a funny story about black lipstick, but I dont want to hijack this thread, LOL.
          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Looks good Peter! Although, I've never really understood the version of that graphic where the tongue appears to be in front of the lower teeth. There was another version that looked a little more realistic. But then again, who cares about realistic huh? It's a guitar!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
              Looks good Peter! Although, I've never really understood the version of that graphic where the tongue appears to be in front of the lower teeth.
              That's because the view was shot from inside the mouth, looking out into the pitch black night. ...which is why the area around the teeth should be red.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                That's because the view was shot from inside the mouth, looking out into the pitch black night. ...which is why the area around the teeth should be red.
                I don't know if you are being serious about the perspective or not, but either way I think that's a great idea! That perspective, inside looking out, finally makes the graphic for me. But then you need to have a "view" to look out on. Maybe a concert crowd! A star/storm filled sky. The "lips" would need to be painted to represent the inside of the mouth rather than lips.

Karl

Comment

Actually, I wasn't being serious - but it's the only way for the graphic to make sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X