No announcement yet.

Invader in Solosit Pro =

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put an invader in my 2000 Kramer striker it rocks! Do you guys adjust the screws at all? My bogner alchemist is tight sounding I need to loosen it up some.
    EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
    1959Epiphone les paul
    george L cables
    mxr pedals
    Engl fireball 100

Comment

ahh!the seymour duncan invader loved by some hated by most..i love that pickup but it is so true ..some guitars it sounds really good and other guitars complete crap..i got one in my soloist xl pro. and love it ..had it in my peavey vandenberg and hated it

Comment

Another back from the dead thread huh?

We'll, over these past two year's I've gotten off my F'ing lazy ass and intonated my SL2H with the "KEY" and it worked great.

Also, just yesterday I bought an Invader from a guy on HC for $40, but he had already sold it. So I'm still searching....

Comment

how do you post pics on here? On the pups maybe its the way people have them set, maybe too high? or there eq on the amp.
          Last edited by ken361; 03-08-2009, 09:13 AM.
          EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
          1959Epiphone les paul
          george L cables
          mxr pedals
          Engl fireball 100

Comment

I tried one in my rg565 sounded like muddy crap with no harmonics, it will prolly kick ass in one of my charvels though. the tone zone is the only pickup ive heard that sounds pretty good in most any guitar(not the best mind you)
            jackson pc-1 chameleon
            charvel model 4
            prs ce-24 emerald green
            ltd gl 600ss skulls and sword
            jackson rr ps 3t
            ibanez rg 770 lazer red
            engl thunder 50
            ibanez rg 565
            mesa boogie dc-5 head

Comment

Originally posted by ken361 View Post
              how do you post pics on here? On the pups maybe its the way people have them set, maybe too high? or there eq on the amp.
              You upload your images to a host server and link them in here.

For example, I have web space provided by my ISP. I upload the pictures there and link to here. Do a quote on this post to see the syntax.

Comment

i have an RG and an invader in the bridge and it sounds great for the most part, but it has to be insanely perfectly tuned or it gets a little muddy,thank god for locking nut floyd roses.

oh and setting up your guitar isnt that hard,maybe the first couple times but it gets so much easier

Comment

Working...
                X