Pics of my Guits (some Jacksons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my Guits (some Jacksons)

Hey all, showed this on another forum and figured since I have two Jacksons I would show here too! My JTX and SC-1. Love both!

Nice setup man

Whats the Carvin Like? I've always Considered getting one Ordered but I Don't know anyone whose had any Experience with their Service and the Guitars.

Comment

So who is #1?

Comment

looks like a yamaha to me.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

awesome. i love surfcasters!

Comment

Well,,, my #1 is the Carvin. I've gigged extensively with it and it is just so versatile and plays wonderfully. It has the Fishman piezo in the bridge. Some people complain about the necks on Carvins but I find it fits my hands quite nicley ( I have big meathooks!) unlike the JTX which has THE thinnest neck ever. I love them all for different reasons. I've been digging on the SC for a while now. I put a Tonepros bridge and tuners on her and a TV Jones is going in the bridge PU soon.

Comment

Hey Mantis, just saw your from Croydon. My grandmother was in Bristol (she just passed last week). She was in Grundy tower for a while. My mom grew up on I think 2nd st or ave over by Silver Lake. They knocked the houses down because they kept getting flooded out.

Comment

That's a cool selection of guitars!

Comment

nice axes man !

Comment

Originally posted by Milkbone View Post
                    Hey Mantis, just saw your from Croydon. My grandmother was in Bristol (she just passed last week). She was in Grundy tower for a while. My mom grew up on I think 2nd st or ave over by Silver Lake. They knocked the houses down because they kept getting flooded out.
                    Huh well that kinda sucks. Flooding seems to be a problem around there anymore. Last year there was a pretty killer storm and flooded stuff up in New Hope and down man. My house however is fine and dry. I'm right near Georgines Resturant. We built a new house here over 4 years ago.

Dan

Comment

Very nice! I need to get a JTX sometime! Got anymore pics of the Godin? It looks pretty sweet!
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

> looks like a yamaha to me.

The one on the left? Yeah, i did a tune up on one similar to that one that a friend had, and a few weeks later i saw it in a pawn shop

I like the 2-height headstock, and the body w/scalloped horns.
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Very nice collection! Welcome to the JCF!

Comment

Hey all, sorry I have'nt been around. My hard drive crashed and I can only get on at work and it's usually pretty busy. I'll send you some pics as soon as I get my comp. back up. I've actually been thinking about selling the Godin. Still on the fence though. later!

Comment

What is #3? It looks sweeet.
                              |My CSG gallery|
                              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                              X