Post Your RR 24 Guitar Pics !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your RR 24 Guitar Pics !!!

I wiil post more but need to get better pics taken !!!!
    Last edited by dk1crazy; 03-01-2007, 08:22 PM.

Find another avatar, please.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Do you have a pic to share of your RR24 ? I will change it don't get mad ! That was just a really cool avatar ! Is this better ? Have a nice day !!!
      Last edited by dk1crazy; 03-01-2007, 07:10 PM.

Comment

"It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

What was his avatar?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            What was his avatar?
            what are you doing posting in here? Do you have a RR24?

I believe it was Newc's avatar. Hence Newc asking him to change it. Someone in another thread mentioned that it was hard to tell who from whom with them having the same pic
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Whoah! Are these coming with white binding??? I coulda sworn on the Jackson site they all have black binding. Can someone confirm? That makes a world of difference in looks for this guitar IMO
              - Adam

Comment

The ones with white binding and reverse sharkies were "mistakes." There is a limited # of them. They will all have black binding and normal sharkies as I understand it.

I agree, the white binding looks better....but, I can deal with the way the black binding looks on the white ones.

Nice score BTW!

Comment

> I believe it was Newc's avatar. Hence Newc asking him to change it.

Oh yeah, i remember asking myself if that was part of the "stock" avatars on jcf.

+ at first i interpreted "rr24" as simply a RR with 24 frets, which is why i posted mine =)
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

I have to get one!
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

that green thing is the ugliest RR i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa View Post
                        +1
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa View Post
                          Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                          +1
                          Wow, you guys are harsh.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hey, what's wrong with my project guitar?

ok, so its my first project guitar (plays & sounds awesome tho) and i'll build another one even better soon without the middle single-coil and the cutaway, and with a better neck joint.

Comment

Oh...it`s your project...then respect...
                              It doesn`t look so bad...but, it could be better...
                              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                              X