No announcement yet.

Post Your RR 24 Guitar Pics !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The paint needs to be redone anyway, this duplicolor flip-flop paint is worthless shit!! So while i'm at it i'll probably remove the single coil (looks stupid and i never use it anyway) and modify the neckjoint. And do the same pinstripes, but thinner (1/16" instead of 1/8") and paint the dragon graphic same color as the pinstripes.

I need the cutaway though
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Surely someone got a B/W one and wants to post pics to make me jealous?
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

heh .. yeah. I would not mind having a white one with the black bevels

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
          heh .. yeah. I would not mind having a white one with the black bevels

So , go and buy one ! LOL !

Comment

Comment

Having fun with photoshop, are we
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

Yellow beveled one for me please
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                  Having fun with photoshop, are we
                  No , try going over Jacksons website ! They have just put up the pics I have posted on the website about the RR24 !! Here you go !

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Comment

about time Jackson posted pics of the thing! im hoping to have a white one this year...we'll see how it goes.
                    My metal band Lucian Scott
                    Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                    Available Now!
                    New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Those guitars just need a neck pickup and then we got a winner

Comment

If only it didn't have a floyd... *sigh*

:ROTF:
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

the white one looks the best .. i might pick that one up, instead of the strat project i got lined up right now .. hmmmm
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

i think theyre perfect as they are...although i rarely use the neck pickup. i know others feel the need for one though! maybe Jackson will do another model with a neck pickup?
                            My metal band Lucian Scott
                            Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                            Available Now!
                            New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

I prefer it how it is.1 PU is enough for everything what i do ,and less PUs mean more sustain and a fuller tone wich a rhoads with a 81 needs!
                              the price and the construction is great.just the inlay material....neverminds
                              www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

my rr24

Hi, i got my rr24 on thursday! Just lovin it, rev inlays and white bindings, but must say that the finishing of painting sucks in few places. Not big things and you need to go really close to see those, they arent such big. First i was a little bit disappointed, but now i can live with it. If you compare this to my ex rr3 (-06) witch was also made in japan it had better paint job.. i think so..

few pics:

peace out!

Comment

Working...
                                X