Price drop on new DK2M with graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price drop on new DK2M with graphics

I noticed MFs red ghost flames is now $599.99 and the white bengal that's about to be available is now $700.00. Why are these things going down??? (Sorry if this is a double post)
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Because they cant sell them at the prices they were asking. Dont get me wrong, they are great guitars... but I know I sure as hell wouldnt pay $800+ for a guitar with a licensed trem. Not to mention the fact that theyre missing a pickup.

They are nice guitars, unfortunatley the finish isnt quite as distinguished as in the pics they show on the RGF on MF. The flames are pretty hard to see actually. I do think its cool that theyre doing these special runs, I may consider one of the new BGF KV's when theyre released, as its my favorite finish but I couldnt afford a USA.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeah, I saw the other post on these, too, so see there's already been discussion. But the other one--the white bengal--isn't even available yet and has already dropped from $799.99 to $700, and it's got dual EMGs, right? I agree, though. Too much for an import considering all new imports are coming with either EMGs or SDs ... even if these are limited runs.
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Where are you seeing a white bengal for $700? It's still $799 on splawn.

Ok, $999 was too much for the RGF DK2M with only one hum. But $700 is too much for a DK2M with bengal graphic and EMGs?? Come on. It's a good deal even for $799.
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
        X