Jackson Dk2M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dk2M?

I bought a Dk2M yesterday. I brought it home and noticed it had a chip on the bottom down to the wood. My question is what would you guys do? Take it back or live with it? It Came from GC so I dont see a problem returning it.
    Last edited by shreder88; 03-10-2007, 09:47 AM.

If it was sold as new, I'd take it back. Or at least get a partial refund for being damaged if you really like it.
    My gear
    87 Charvel Model 6
    86 Charvel Model 4
    93 Jackson RR EX
    93 Jackson Kelly STD
    88 Ibanez RG560
    99 Schecter Diamond C-7
    Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Originally posted by Glave View Post
      If it was sold as new, I'd take it back. Or at least get a partial refund for being damaged if you really like it.
      +1

If it were an outstanding playing guitar and you love the neck, I would try to get some money back. If it's not, I'd either get an exchange or a return...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I would try to take it back, but I'll bet those weasles will say something like "are you sure it wasn't fine when it left the store??"

Comment

Take it back .Did you buy a display guitar or one out of a box in the back? Either way, if you love it, try to get some money back or do an exchange and get one new out of the box in the back if possible. I don`t like buying display guitars, especially from GC and the like, they can be beat up pretty badly!! Jack.

Comment

Arrrg! I hate display guitars at GC! Take the sucker back! I was in GC (which is rare for me) yesterday morning to get some straplocks. The guitars all had greasy looking finger prints all over them and about 2 months worth of dust on the headstocks. GC sucks. Sorry
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Ok? I took it back. They tried to give me shit as they like to do. I was going to get my money back but I wanted one. So I tried two of them out the white one played really good but the pickups were really scrached up and looked used (WTF), so I got the inferno red one that was up realy high on the rack. It playes pretty good. It could use a setup though. As I was looking around the store I saw a couple of gibsons that had good size dents in them. I can't belive they are selling them as new. I think i'm done with GC.

Comment

i got my dk2m from GC too, in inferno red. but mine came from the back. i'd never buy one off the rack a CG. even if i saved a few bucks.

Comment

Working...
                X