Got my first Jackson today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first Jackson today!

Hi all.. didn't find a "introduce yourself" thread so i hope it's ok to drop off the first post here

Been playing over 15 years now.. but always stuck to Gibson and Ibanez.
    Decided to get myself a SLSMG (EMG 81/85 equipped) after reading so many good reviews + the price was right.

Had it for 10 hours now and allready love it.. well, needed some adjustments at first, but nothing cruicial. It plays like a dream!

Welcome bro Congrats on your new Jackson Any pics? Jack.

Comment

Welcome. I played Ibanez for years and then I got my 1st Jackson, then my 2nd, then my.... you can guess. I don't touch any of my Ibz's these days
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Welcome aboard the board! Nice choice in axes you have.

pst...hey buddy(wispers)...get some pics up before everyone gets home from work and reads this thread.

Comment

Thanks all

Ok.. took some pics (not the worlds best cam tho)
          Quickly removed the Ibanez from the stand and gave it to the Jackson

Comment

Nice setup... cool guitar too.
            Welcome.
            -Rick

Comment

Looks good...
              But, we want more pics.... police a.k.a.: Special-K
              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

welcome!
                Awesome guitar. Hope it continues to bring you much enjoyment. Soon you will be addicted to jacksons like the rest of us!
                If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Sweet axe... remember to unplug it though - its draining yer battery!

Comment

Originally posted by DXMG View Post
                    Sweet axe... remember to unplug it though - its draining yer battery!
                    Good catch! I hate when that happens

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I have the same guitar in the same color! Even I used to play Ibanez's before this guitar. this is my most expensive guitar purchase so far and my first Jackson! A trans-black DKMGT is on its way! How much did you get it for if you dont mind?
                      Sam

Comment

Thanks for the remember-to-unplug reminder.. not used to active pups

emperor_black: i had to pay around 1200$ for it.. cheap considering i bought it here in Norway, everything is really expensive here.
                        Was considering getting one off Ebay.. but didnt want to chance it. Bad ebay experiences.

Comment

^ yeah I know what you mean about the bad ebay experiences. I got mine for $725 including shipping on eBay. I think I got a very good deal with the active pups and all. Zero wear on the guitar while the seller said that it was hanging on the wall for a couple of months before he put it on eBay.
                          Sam

Comment

725$ :o .. thats a damn good deal.

Comment

Welcome and get the whole guitar in the shot

Thank you come again
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X