Incoming...Sl2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
    Why they are allowed to call those imports "SL2H" is totally beyond me, especially since the SL2H is an existing USA model.
    Agreed. When I first saw that on the SA site, I sent e-mails trying to get other vendors to pricematch not realizing what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by S-man View Post
      Damn dude, I was off by one tuning key. I just ordered the guitar tues. Everyone wanted pics, so I took those quickly.

And some of first pictures I posted here were shots of the entire guitar.

Gzzzz.
      Actually, you were not... only the shadow of the highest tuning key is not completely in the picture (from the back).

That guitar looks very nice, and though you didn't want to write home about the top, it still has a better flame figure than my Soloist Archtop Pro.

Congrats on the purchase!
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
        Very nice axe. Thanks for posting.
        +1.... very nice flame top as well!

Comment

Congrats. I agree, I thought the flame top could have been better on mine too. I'd like to see what the Met. Black one looks like.

Comment

$1100? fuck, i really am in the wrong country.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You guys always pay to much, for everything in the UK.

Sorry.

I think I'm going to hang on to this guitar. I was trying to be fairly critical when reviewing the guitar, in case anyone else buys one. The best thing about it so far is the playability/tone. I still gotta change the strings with some new 9-42 xl's. Also...the neck has lost some of it's relief since I've recieved it. So after the string change, I'll readjust the truss rod.

I still don't like the shiny fretboard.
              sigpic

Comment

looks great, I hope it works out to be something you like and hang on to.
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Hows the profile of the neck? Does it feel like the same thickness as a USA SL2H? Thanks

Comment

I don't own an USA SL2 to compare it to but, I can tell you that on mine the back of the neck has more of a round shape than my other soloists (SL1, SL4, Soloist Pro) down near the first few frets but, when you get to around the 6th fret or so it slowly gets thinner....then after the 12th, starts to thicken back up again.

Comment

What Madness said and It's a little thicker and wider.
                      sigpic

Comment

cool thanks for that info. They are nice too. Now I have another one to add to my wishlist. lol

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                          X