No announcement yet.

Purple Soloist Archtop Pro with trem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Soloist Archtop Pro with trem!!

After a long hunt i finally got it! I just love short scaled Jacksons, and this makes a perfect pair with my Fusion Pro. This guitar is just perfect, no words can describe.

Have you guys ever seen a purple one before? I know many of you have got blue, red and amber finished.

Seriously cool! Love the reverse sharkfins - the one at 7th fret looks distinctive. I've never seen an archtop pro. in purple before. Does it have a flame maple top or is it a stained body?

Comment

I am so F*CKING jealous! I love purple and quilt flame tops! Purple is rare , I don't they sold a lot of them and that is why they no longer offer the color. I have 2 purple flame top dinkys and I have only seen 3 others on ebay in the past couple of years.

Great Score!

Comment

The PU´s seem to be J50B, and there is push-pull coil split in tone knob. Does anyone know if the made these with them too, instead of J80C? The PU´s sound kinda hot compared to J50B and J50BC i previously had.

The top is not stained, its flamed maple.

Comment

Congrats and welcome, Jaakko. (edited: The welcome was kinda stupid seeing that you joined almost 3 years ago )

A Jackson Archtop has been high on my wish list for years and yours look absolutely awesome! I wish I could find one some day. Knowing they have flamed maple top, I wanted to check yours out, but your pics are somewhat washed out, so I did a little editing to check the flame. I might as well post the edited pic here. Your Archtop Pro is definitely droolworthy!

Last edited by jackson1; 03-30-2007, 05:57 AM.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Congrats to you from a fellow Soloist Archtop Pro owner.
            Mine is a string-thru cherry sunburst...

I've never seen a purple one before either, which is a shame because yours looks absolutely beautiful and classy. Hope you enjoy it for a long time!
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              Congrats and welcome, Jaakko. (edited: The welcome was kinda stupid seeing that you joined almost 3 years ago )
              Thanks, and yeah, it is a bit funny cause I registered so long ago. I´ve been busy writing to other forums, and playing other guitars than Jacksons.

As i said i´ve got a Fusion of this same famous pro-series. Your site kicks ass, i´ve been a regular visitor there.

And by the way that colour is very very dark. The first pic is taken in full daylight, and it still looks very dark. Indoors it looks almost black.
              Last edited by Jaakko; 03-30-2007, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Very nice congrats I have never seen a purple AT Pro either . The AT Pros are my favortie Jackson by far . (check sig) What is the serial number if you do not mind , I am curious at to what year it is. I do not need the whole number just the first three JXXX . It looks like my red one were the finish has sunk in to the wood a little. You can see the ripples of the flame in one of the pics.
                Last edited by Model 88; 04-01-2007, 06:12 PM.
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

thats a really nice axe man, Im jealous.
                  Guitars:
                  '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                  '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                  '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                  Amp:
                  VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
                    Very nice congrats I have never seen a purple AT Pro either . The AT Pros are my favortie Jackson by far . (check sig) What is the serial number if you do not mind , I am curious at to what year it is. I do not need the whole number just the first three JXXX . It looks like my red one were the finish has sunk in to the wood a little. You can see the ripples of the flame in one of the pics.
                    Thanks, these are my favourites too! I´ve had 2 USA Jacksons (SL2H -00 and Dinky Custom -93) and still have Fusion Pro, and this Archtop is on the same line with the USA ones what comes to quality. Fusion Pro is a very very good guitar, but it seems like they saved best ebony boards and MOP sharkies to Archtops, which were the most expensive models back then. It´s a shame Jackson doesn´t produce any tempting 24,75" scale guitars anymore.

The serial is J100360, so it is from 1991. The laqueur is sunk into the wood as you said, it actually creates a nice effect in bright light.

Comment

that is one seriously gorgeous axe!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hey dude! Glad to see you here!
                        That archtop is wonderfull! I have a string thru trans red archtop pro that I absolutly love. These axe sound impressive and play great!
                        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                          Hey dude! Glad to see you here!
                          That archtop is wonderfull! I have a string thru trans red archtop pro that I absolutly love. These axe sound impressive and play great!
                          Congrats!
                          Hey, and thanks from smooth deal with Dinky! I bought both Dinky and this in same day, and i could only afford to keep one.. so Dinky already has a new happy owner Great axe, but short scale is more my cup of tea.

I´ve got a set of Mustaine Livewires, Dimarzio Evo2 and JE-1000 clone (should be great with original J50) coming, so i´m going to have pickup comparison soon.

Comment

got any pic of the back? that neckjoin looks similar to the latest nj bc rich style.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              got any pic of the back? that neckjoin looks similar to the latest nj bc rich style.
                              Here ya go mate:

Comment

Working...
                              X