No announcement yet.

Shipping status on RR24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the RR24 is here to stay. It is listed on Jacksons website but I don't recall seeing anything about it being limited.

Comment

The white w/ black bevels isn`t limited... limited are only the black w/ yellow bevels, white binding and reverse sharkies
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by fusioncore View Post
        Yeah, well, pretty much what the subject line says - does anyone have information on when the general supply of RR24s is going to start shipping? I know the limited eds are out there, but I'm getting white w/ black. I have heard maybe June/July, but there was an "I really don't know" attached to that, too. Thanks for anyone's help, who has a real clue. I appreciate it.

Dave

hi man, i ordered an rr 24 the white with black bevels, they told me its here in about 7 months greetz
        rhoads for life !!

Comment

Given the specs of this RR24, is it because it's built in Japan that it's so cheap in comparison to a USA Select? Still got alder wings, neckthru, OFR, active EMG. Or does this signify the possibility I will be able to get a brand new WR1 for the same price eventually?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            Given the specs of this RR24, is it because it's built in Japan that it's so cheap in comparison to a USA Select? Still got alder wings, neckthru, OFR, active EMG. Or does this signify the possibility I will be able to get a brand new WR1 for the same price eventually?
            its MIJ, so that alone cuts the price down. if it was a USA model it would probably cost the same as an RR1!
            My metal band Lucian Scott
            Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
            Available Now!
            New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Originally posted by kvigr View Post
              hi man, i ordered an rr 24 the white with black bevels, they told me its here in about 7 months greetz
              That must mean they are done and just sitting somewhere
              I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Working...
              X