rr24, how do they play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr24, how do they play?

Hey, so I am looking at getting a rr24 to add to my collection. How do they play? All of my jacksons are usa models, and I am affraid I might be dissapointed with it. Anyone have one? I am looking to get one of the "limited" models.
    Thanks

Hi, this is my first post and my first Jackson, so you'll have to bear with me a little bit (NoodleFace on HCAF, for those who visit there).

Last week I ordered my RR24 which was the black with yellow bevels, was supposed to be the normal version with black binding and regular inlays. However they mistakenly sent me the limited edition version. I've had it a few days now and overall I think it's an incredible guitar.

Bottom line is it plays great. I own a Prestige Ibanez, so the neck on this Jackson is a bit thicker but was comfortable and easy enough to adjust to. The EMG sounds great and the sound is incredible. The downsides of this guitar was the input jack was sort of broken when I received it. I opened the jack and found it was not put together or something, easy enough fix really. Some of the paint, especially underneath the screws on the plates is chipped off, but nothing on the actual visible body of the guitar.

I've never had a USA Jackson, so I can't really compare the too. But after owning a Prestige and a LP Custom, I am absolutely in love with this guitar.

Comment

Working...
    X