RR5 Quality and Craftsmanship ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR5 Quality and Craftsmanship ...

I'm simply blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of these guitars and what's more surprising is the fact that these guitars were made in Japan!
    Unbelievable!!!

Here's a pic of my new RR5 that my girlfriend just bought me for our Anniversary.
    I absolutely love this guitar ... and my girlfriend very much.

Good girlfriend!
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Yep, great guitars. I have a black one. Cool of your girlfriend.

Comment

Japan makes great guitars, whats the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by gdallas View Post
          Japan makes great guitars, whats the issue?

My intent was to praise the quality and craftsmanship of this guitar, not to spark a debate.

Thanks

Comment

I have one of these on layaway that I am slowly paying off. They are awesome guitars. Congrats!

Comment

Jackson Japan has been making exceptional guitars for 18 years now. If you think the RR-5 is good, take a look at an original Rhoads Pro from 1990, on par with the USA made examples.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

The new Mark Morton signature model is also made in Japan, and I absolutely love mine!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

if loving your girlfriend gets you a new RR5, where do I sign up?

congrats on the new axe. That first pic is great!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I can say that there's not a bad Japanese Jackson/charvel out there

Basically with a pick up change and a set up you're roling
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Seriously guys ... this isn't a bash on guitars made in Japan.
                      It's just that my own personal experiences with import guitars in general haven't been all that great when it comes to quality and craftsmanship.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Comment

All my import Charvel and Jacksons have been top notch

Wheather its a model 2 or my RR Pro or anything they have all the best build and major componts to it and like I said at the worst you have to swap a JT6 out or a pick or 2 and its perfect
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                          Jackson Japan has been making exceptional guitars for 18 years now. If you think the RR-5 is good, take a look at an original Rhoads Pro from 1990, on par with the USA made examples.
                          Or if you can get your hands on one, a Jackson Stars... right on par with the old Professional neck-thrus. I can compare.

Congrats on the sweet guitar and on the great girlfriend!
                          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

yeah i must say theyre really nice. get new wiring and a setup and it'll compare to many guitars that are much more expensive
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCw4Es1ARzY
                            http://www.soundclick.com/milkmen

Comment

Originally posted by Model1VH2 View Post
                              Seriously guys ... this isn't a bash on guitars made in Japan.
                              It's just that my own personal experiences with import guitars in general haven't been all that great when it comes to quality and craftsmanship.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
                              I don't think anyone was offended. Japan makes great guitars, especially when it comes to Jacksons.
                              Korean, Chinese, Indonesian guitars have always been a little under par, but they've come a long way and are also pretty decent today as well, for the most part.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X