No announcement yet.

RR5 Quality and Craftsmanship ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense. I think most people are suprised of the quality of Japanese made gutiars. They make great, cars, electronics, etc why would the guitars suck? That being said they can skimp on electronics some times, so with some upgrades, you can have a guitar equal to or surpassing the US made models. Also, in most cases, for way less $$

Comment

They skimp on things like Pots, switches, and some hardware liek strap buttons so they can spend more money on stuff you can't change: the body wood and the paint work.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        They skimp on things like Pots, switches, and some hardware liek strap buttons so they can spend more money on stuff you can't change: the body wood and the paint work.

I haven't really done a close inspection, but it doesn't look like they cut any corners on the RR5. Usually, the first thing to go on any import guitar are the pickups. However, the RR5 comes with (2) TB-4 Seymour Duncan Trembuckers that sound great!

Comment

Those aren't Trembuckers as there is no trem! SH-4 models for sure, pull 'em.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

man, I need to find me a chick that will buy me guitars like that, haha.

Thats nice!

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
              Those aren't Trembuckers as there is no trem! SH-4 models for sure, pull 'em.
              My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                The new Mark Morton signature model is also made in Japan, and I absolutely love mine!

I loved that guitar too....

and you got it....
                :cry:
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Model1VH2 View Post
                  Here's a pic of my new RR5 that my girlfriend just bought me for our Anniversary.
                  I absolutely love this guitar ... and my girlfriend very much.
                  Awesome dude, RR5's are one of the best looking guitars IMO. I'm probably in your position a couple months ago. All I ever talk about to my fiance is a Jackson RR, hopefully I get one too!
                  Gear:
                  none

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                    I loved that guitar too....

and you got it....
                    :cry:
                    You shouldn't have sold it to me then! :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, great guitars and very classy looking! Love mine.............

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

That's just not fair........I have a hard enough time talking my girlfriend into letting me buy my own guitars......she did buy me a kick ass amp though, hopefully that was just the start of more to come .....
                        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Working...
                        X