Fusion Pro Comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vultures View Post
    Now that, is one INSANELY beautiful guitar. If you ever decide to part with it, I want first grabs at it!
    thanks, it was the first Jackson I bought and it'll be the last to go, if ever
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I see Charvel750 is selling one of his on eBay

Comment

Charvel750, you've got PM

Comment

I just bought the white one off ebay for $385

Comment

congrats. MINT even. You beat my $380 bid. I was tempted to go higher. Curious, what was your max bid?

Comment

Originally posted by sysin View Post
              congrats. MINT even. You beat my $380 bid. I was tempted to go higher. Curious, what was your max bid?
              800 :ROTF: When I want something, I bid to win

Comment

lol, you can thank me (and Charvel750)...His flame sunburst listing distracted me from getting obsessed about the white one. On any other day, I prolly would have bid it up to $425.

Comment

Originally posted by sysin View Post
                  lol, you can thank me (and Charvel750)...His flame sunburst listing distracted me from getting obsessed about the white one. On any other day, I prolly would have bid it up to $425.
                  Thank you both I really hope you pick up the sunburst one since you missed out on the white one. This is my first time buying a guitar from the USA so I hope it doesn't get into any trouble on the way to Australia. Shipping was 240 so it better be mint when it gets here

Comment

I actually watched the last 15 minutes of that white one myself... typed in 450 twice and canceled it....

Congrats

On the original post... I had one exactly like that in 92 that I foolishly sold, and I've been thinking about it for years now.

OP if you are selling one of your two, how did you choose which one to keep?

Comment

Yeah, when you get too many of the same kind, you gotta let some of 'em go, eh?! Well, that white Fusion was really cool, it might have got better exposure if the seller actually knew what it was. While white is cool, cherry sunburst with a flame like this one is WAY BETTER! Dig deep, boyz!
                      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                      Gotta get away from here.
                      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

The blue one was just fantastic, but I dont really get why you need two guitars that look exactly the same charbel750? Stage backup? I'd prefer two different ones, but maybe you would have a difficult time choosing which one to use

Comment

looks like the days of cheap Fusions is a thing of the past. I feel the early pros should be in the 600 dollar neighborhood, compared to other guitars in that price range.
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                            Yeah, when you get too many of the same kind, you gotta let some of 'em go, eh?! Well, that white Fusion was really cool, it might have got better exposure if the seller actually knew what it was. While white is cool, cherry sunburst with a flame like this one is WAY BETTER! Dig deep, boyz!
                            Yeah I have to thank the seller on his part due to the listing just being called "Jackson strat electric guitar" and no mention of ebony or floyd. I wanted a solid color one because of the cutaway, but thats just me.

Comment

Here's mine. The flame looks almost like a quilt in person.

-Janne

Comment

Damn! I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X