Hi rez photos of new DKMGs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi rez photos of new DKMGs?

The Jackson site doesn't have good pics of the different DKMG colors so it's hard to compare. Do y'all have any links to nice hi rez shots of the different color options on the new DKMG? I'm particularly interested in the various blacks.

http://www.americanmusical.com/item-...10100-585.html
    ----------
    Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...ase_pid=512231

That cobalt blue swirl is the shit!! I'd like to have a DKMG especially since it comes with "real" EMGs, but I can't stand reverse headstocks.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Ah, thanks for the links, y'all. All of the colors are freaking amazing . Now it's harder to decide

When I get one that'll be my first revers headstock ever. I've always thought they were a little too flashy, but this is such a bad-ass guitar. If only my skills could do it justice

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
          http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...ase_pid=512231

That cobalt blue swirl is the shit!! I'd like to have a DKMG especially since it comes with "real" EMGs, but I can't stand reverse headstocks.
          TO me, thats like saying "I cant stand naked big tittied beautiful women" or "I cant stand it when someone gives a million dollars tax free".

Comment

Originally posted by DXMG View Post
            TO me, thats like saying "I cant stand naked big tittied beautiful women" or "I cant stand it when someone gives a million dollars tax free".

I, on the other hand, completely disagree...
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DXMG View Post

Whatever floats your boat, brutha. I just think that you've gotta like the way a guitar looks and I've never been a fan of reverse headstocks. BTW, I'm not into big hooters either. I'm a booty man.
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
                I, on the other hand, completely disagree...
                I was about to completely agree with your disagreeance. But then I remembered - my N2 has a reverse h/s.

Otherwise, yea, I agree. Particularly with pointy reverse headstocks.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

+1 i really dont like reverse pointys
                  its all a matter of opion
                  Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                  Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                  X