after a long wait cow7 arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after a long wait cow7 arrives

well it only took 6months to get here but i picked up my cow7 yesterday and i gotta say it plays and feels like butter.very very happy with it.now i need to get another in camo.i only have a few crappy pics from my phone for now but ill get 1 or 2 with the digital in a day or so.

my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Sweet guitars! Your kid is lightening fast on that fretboard! It's a great picture.

Is the COW7 the pure metal machine you'd expect? I *nearly* bought one last December, but instead caught Jackson Stars GAS from the JCF.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
      Sweet guitars! Your kid is lightening fast on that fretboard! It's a great picture.

Is the COW7 the pure metal machine you'd expect? I *nearly* bought one last December, but instead caught Jackson Stars GAS from the JCF.
      it has exceded my expectations.totaly inlove with it.i found it hard to go back to my 6strings today

Comment

Nice guitar, congrats ...Send more detail pics etc...
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Nice axe man

I can't stop laughing at the last one...just looks odd..

Comment

nice axe. its always good too see the kids today have good picking technique.
            no sig.....

Comment

Great guitar!!!!

I wish one day i will also be a proud owner of the Jackosn COW7 ..

\m/

Comment

Sweet!
                7's rule!
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
                  Sweet!
                  7's rule!
                  amen to that
                  i just love this axe.

Comment

Love your camo amp!
                    always loved the COW7, that guitar is just pure evil
                    and that headstock is gigantic next to your other guitars!

Comment

Very nice, congrats!
                      My COW DK6 is one of my best playing and sounding axes, just feels like it was made for me. And the DK7 I played once was just as nice.

Enjoy your new fiddle!
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by dinky kustom View Post
                        well it only took 6months to get here but i picked up my cow7 yesterday and i gotta say it plays and feels like butter.very very happy with it.now i need to get another in camo.i only have a few crappy pics from my phone for now but ill get 1 or 2 with the digital in a day or so.

Cute girl !! I notice "Dad" has his hands on the Jackson, just in case!

Comment

yea lol,none of the straps quite go that small:ROTF:

Comment

I'm very much into 7 string guitars latley
                            I've been playing my shity Ibanez RG7321 more than my RR1 and i think i need a new 7 stringer
                            I'll have enough cash for it in a month or so
                            so how is the neck on it? is it a baseball bat like the schecters? high fret access? how does it compare to your soloist tonewise?
                            if i get it i probably will shave the neck

Comment

Originally posted by TruckerDave View Post
                              I'm very much into 7 string guitars latley
                              I've been playing my shity Ibanez RG7321 more than my RR1 and i think i need a new 7 stringer
                              I'll have enough cash for it in a month or so
                              so how is the neck on it? is it a baseball bat like the schecters? high fret access? how does it compare to your soloist tonewise?
                              if i get it i probably will shave the neck
                              personally i love the neck/fretboard.it feels fantastic to me.i dont have large hands but i dont have a lot of trouble at the higher end of the neck.its fat but not over the top.i have no probs with the higher fret access.i cant comment on shaving the neck as i have never played an axe that had this done,but as i said,to me it feels fantastic and i can still play fast on it.tone wise,its fat.very nice resonating tone when clean and it crunches when distorted.it doesnt sound like any other of my charv/jacks but then again i wouldnt want it too.it has is own vibe and im liking it.the 707 p/u is modeld around the 81 so its hot,and it matches the mahogany top well imho.. here is how i have it tuned.A.E.A.D.G.B.E..still has the same strings it came with[not sure what brand there strung with from factory but i will change them sometime soon].hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X