New guitar day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Yeah, I think it's pretty nice too. It's one the best guitars availble for the money. I think you get alot bang for your buck with these.

BTW... the new trem arm is on it's way. I can't wait to play it with a proper trem arm.
    sigpic

Comment

Now if only there was an import Warrior with a maple board and head. I would own one right now!
      My Main Rig:
      '87 Charvel Model 4A
      Peavey KB100 amp
      Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
      '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      '05 Ibanez RG320FM
      '86 Ovation Pinnacle
      '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
      '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

sweet axe! im still lusting after a transparent blue DK2M to go with my trans blue DX10! LOL

as for the trem arm...the one on my RR3 is fine, but i changed the one on my DX10, it came loose all the time. however, i just switched back to the stock arm and now the trem flutters, where with the Schaller arm it wouldnt. dont ask me why...LOL
        My metal band Lucian Scott
        Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
        Available Now!
        New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Nice on spidey
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I love my transblue DK2M! I wanted to change the trem bar and socket, but could not for the life of me get the original socket out, the thing just won't budge! How much brute force should it take?!

Comment

Originally posted by corporatetom View Post
              I love my transblue DK2M! I wanted to change the trem bar and socket, but could not for the life of me get the original socket out, the thing just won't budge! How much brute force should it take?!
              during your next string change, pull the floyd and take the socket off. trying to take them off from the back is a pain.

if it doesnt come off then...just leave it LOL as long as it doesnt come loose (thats the only reason i changed mine, wouldnt stay tight at all, but havent had a problem since i installed the Schaller socket!)
              My metal band Lucian Scott
              Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
              Available Now!
              New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Corporate Tom-

What don't you like about the trem arm/socket?

I found the shorter leg of the "L" shaped trem arm too long, i.e., the trem bar floated too far away from the body. If that's your complaint as well, a Schaller arm will screw directly onto the socket. I swapped both the arm and the socket with an OFR arm and an OFR socket because I had them lying around, but you can do a quick fix by just changing the arm.
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                X