Electronic issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic issue

(Sorry guys I just got back from practice( and had a few too many at home before posting.) I posted this in the Charvel forum by mistake)

First off sorry that I did not change my user name "ESP" I am a Jackson fan ever since I got my last guitar, A Jackson professional, however it has a 5 digit serial and the Sharkfin inlays are mother of pearl and the "Jackson Professional" logo on the Headstock are Also MOP no one can seem to tell me what exact guitar I have. However it does not matter the schaller trem is great and the neck is very fluid, if it cost $500.00 new or $1200.00 new no difference, it kicks ass. Anyway my question is can I install a switch on my guitar. Passive, or more than likely active to increase my DB's I already have an EMG 81 in the Bridge position and 2 duncan single coils in middle and neck positions. I am just looking for a way to increase my volume from the dance floor instead of running back up to the stage to do a quick volume jump. I am not looking for ANY tone change or at least not much, I do not want to change tone or effects just a volume jump without much tone change. Any help would be great.

A new Jackson fan,

Previously esp210, Currently Jackson2120
Working...
X