Jackson Professional ID Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional ID Help

My friend was sold a Jackson Professional in the early 90s as a USA Model. Someone on another forum said its a 1990 made in Japan. Can someone help me please? The serial is: J000772 Please note: this serial has one more digit as compared to those at the Jackson resources web page.

Thanks
    Last edited by guitarman1956; 05-21-2007, 03:32 PM.

Pic would help, but ALL Jackson professionals were made in Japan.
    -Rick

Comment

Serial seems to be correct, it's a 1990 model, made in Japan. Quality really close to USA ones. What shape is the guitar?

Check these two links:
      http://www.audiozone.dk/index-filer/...RhoadsInfo.htm
      http://www.audiozone.dk/index-filer/...ofessional.htm

Comment

The one I have falls in to your second link provided. Its appears to be the Solist Pro. The price says $1595...Any Idea what its worth today?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by guitarman1956 View Post
          The price says $1595...Any Idea what its worth today?

thanks
          Depends on the condition.
          Typical eBay search would suggest slightly less than half the price you have listed above.
          -Rick

Comment

those things are all over the map when it comes to pricing, the highest i have seen one go is, $900
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarman1956 View Post
              The one I have falls in to your second link provided. Its appears to be the Solist Pro. The price says $1595...Any Idea what its worth today?

thanks
              See ya in the Classifieds!

It's a '90
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X