Yet another ID question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another ID question

I came acrossa cool import Jackson Professional yesterday but wanted to get a model # for research purposes. I'm looking at a bolt-on bound neck with sharkfins on Ebony, inlaid logo (awesome abalone!), HSS body with a 5-way, volume, and a mini switch between the knobs that seems to activate the "tone" control into a wah mode - a variable mid sounding deal. It had a Floyd but the string lock bolts that go throught the back of the bridge were kinda wierd - very thin with a slot in the end, and the fine tuners were almost dome shaped. I didn't love the bridge and it was set up poorly, but I saw potential there. The neckplate had a serial # engraved but no Ft. Worth. Body color was a metallic charcoal type thing. Some Fusion variant I assume? $425 with a OHSC in the ballpark? Thanks. Z

Yup, Fusion PRO. Logo is MOP, not abalone . It has a 24.75" scale. 425$ sounds fair I think.

Comment

Seems like my investments in Jackson/Charvel guitars was a good one LOL!

Comment

They are really beautiful quality guitars, eh Zoner? I just got a Fusion PRO myself, and it has "heft".

Also, check out this excellent guide to Jackson Professionals, by our own jackson1 (Henrik):

http://www.audiozone.dk/index-filer/...ofessional.htm
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks, guys. Z

Comment

Working...
          X