12 days to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 days to go...

Just ordered a DK2M in EDS. I'm having to part-ex my KE-3 though, she is nice . DK2M EDS £410, KE-3 BLK £220 credit. Well, no-one's gonna bite at the KE-3, so I'll cut my losses. I suppose I could offer to buy it back the following month. I'll have to ask about that one.

Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-16-2007, 07:13 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

That's my favorite of the DK2M finishes - nice taste!

Comment

Just dropped off the KE-3. I've been told 7-14 working days. Grrrr....
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Just asked again. Expected tommorow apparently... I see someone's already greased that Kelly up. Ugh! bastards.
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-26-2007, 10:25 AM. Reason: I
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sorry everybody. After shitloads of phone calls, I'm told there are NONE in stock and I'll be looking at late-July/early-August. I'm gonna keep the order until that time. To say I'm pissed off would be an understatement.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Love the looks of the neck!

Comment

dont worry, they will show up on eBay for half what you were willing to pay for new.
              Sam

Comment

I wish I could share your optimism but no-one in the UK will sell a DK2M for less than 95% of what they paid and they're not a regular appearance on Ebay.co.uk. Suffice to say, I'm not cancelling my order. If I do that, I'll never get a brand new one. I won't keep my hopes up, but if Twunt Control suddenly have one on a random visit, I'll nab it there and then. I've still got the credit note for my KE3.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

They have them in stock in EDS on thomann.de if thats any use to you:

Comment

Shame dude that loosk wicked I do plan to eventualyl get a DK2M

Planet of sound sometiems have the dk2ms on ebay.....

Don't think i've seen an EDS on there though....

Hmmmm I wont be buying any new guitars for a while im selling afew, and redoing the first parts start I made gettigna nicer neck and new bridge and making it maiden like jbjnrs etc, allthough should I be able to afford it the DK2M is deffo a guitar I want to nab possibly in inferno red....

Pics if you get it though dude....

Ozz

Comment

I couldn't get an answer from POS as regards to part exchange, so I went through Twunt Control. Would have been nice if they'd given me the correct ETA in the first place. First I'm told 8 days, now over a month. Twunts.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

well fuck me blue green and purple. it just turned up today...
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

It must stink trying to get Jacksons in the UK, but...

Comment

Hang in there, DK2S is on it's way too. What's worse is that I want my KE3 back too. Nggggghhhhhh!!!!!
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

so what yur getting both the dk2m and the dk2s?
                              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                              X