Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
    Cool! But $1099? Sheesh!
    How much do they cost if you buy and ship them from Japan....(in US dollars)?

Comment

• Originally posted by scaristei View Post
      How much do they cost if you buy and ship them from Japan....(in US dollars)?
      I can't say what the quote for a bolty guitar like that would be.
      It depents which dealer you choose, most give discount up to 20%.

Comment

• Hey Mitch, when's your guitar arriving? I'm about to go and send the money, but I'd really like to see if they get whole neck width right, like on other Jacksons.

Comment

• Hey Nazgul,

da postmang brought it yesterday, but I was at work
          I'm trying to catch it today from my local DHL-Center.

I promise you a short review of the neck width for tonight (maybe about 9:00pm)

Comment

• Ok cool, I was hoping maybe 4pm, 4:30pm ...so I could still get to the bank and wire the money today, but ok .

Comment

• Sorry, got a lot to do here

Comment

Hey Nazgul,

da postmang brought it yesterday, but I was at work
                I'm trying to catch it today from my local DHL-Center.

I promise you a short review of the neck width for tonight (maybe about 9:00pm)
                pics, pics, pics, pics....we can´t wait

Comment

• So do Stars always take forever to ship, or only semi-custom ones?

Comment

I can't say what the quote for a bolty guitar like that would be.
                    It depents which dealer you choose, most give discount up to 20%.
                    Between "how much" and "how much"? what is the real range in dollars and cents?'

And I want to see pics too ! ! ! !

Comment

• Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                      pics, pics, pics, pics....we can´t wait
                      See my thread: "Jackson Stars KV-J1"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAmazingBlob View Post
                        So do Stars always take forever to ship, or only semi-custom ones?
                        I guess Ishibashi and others have regular models continuously in stock. Here for example is the search for "jackson" at ishibashi stores' inventory, including both available and sold items.

My Jackson Stars RR-1100J took couple of days (basically over weekend) to transfer from the branch it was located at to the office handling international shipping, but then it shipped to me immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by atha View Post
                          I guess Ishibashi and others have regular models continuously in stock. Here for example is the search for "jackson" at ishibashi stores' inventory, including both available and sold items.

My Jackson Stars RR-1100J took couple of days (basically over weekend) to transfer from the branch it was located at to the office handling international shipping, but then it shipped to me immediately.
                          Mine was shipped on sat. and came on wed. Pretty fast over weekend!

Comment

• I got tired of waiting for a new guitar so I went and picked up my DK2 in black. There's plenty of pictures of black DK2's so I won't bother. But it is sweet though it needs the strings changed and the FR set up some. but otherwise it's a good day.

Now if only Japan will email me and say "Your Rhoads is complete. we're shipping it monday" I'll be an extremely happy camper.

Next thing, drum loops cd's and a bass. or maybe just an actual band, we'll see
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                              I got tired of waiting for a new guitar so I went and picked up my DK2 in black. There's plenty of pictures of black DK2's so I won't bother. But it is sweet though it needs the strings changed and the FR set up some. but otherwise it's a good day.

Now if only Japan will email me and say "Your Rhoads is complete. we're shipping it monday" I'll be an extremely happy camper.

Next thing, drum loops cd's and a bass. or maybe just an actual band, we'll see
                              I'm sure, you can put your hands on your RR within 2 weeks
                              BTW I like DK2s.
                              Have fun with her!

Comment

• Anyone know if they will do H-S-H and a maple board for a not too usa cs style upcahrge?

All your Stars look ace guys....

The RR shapes match very well with 24 frets....

Comment

Working...
                                X