X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
    Wow! There's a lot!

But christ!!

One proof how good Japanese are in this...I mean taking pictures...all the time and everywhere... Sorry Japanese members: nothing against you, vice versa: I need to practise a lot to become as good as you are

Comment

• He's talking about the infamous typo, I think...
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• Hey Naz.,
        I read this during the week, but I was in Rome with work, so couldn't post.

It sucks that the guitar is not what exactly what you ordered, but it looks like a beauty. I'm sure they'll look after you and it'll be a great guitar. I wish I ordered another one before the semi-CS door slammed shut! Looking forward to hearing how it all works out.

Cheers, Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by ken View Post
          Hey Naz.,
          I read this during the week, but I was in Rome with work, so couldn't post.

It sucks that the guitar is not what exactly what you ordered, but it looks like a beauty. I'm sure they'll look after you and it'll be a great guitar. I wish I ordered another one before the semi-CS door slammed shut! Looking forward to hearing how it all works out.

Cheers, Ken
          Hey Ken! hope you had a good time in Rome!

Anyway, I just got the answer from the Ishibashi today. It will take another month and a half for the guitar to get it refinished. I decided to get it refinished because even though I like the way it is right now, it's just not how I wanted it and it would most likely start to bother me after some time. I also asked for a free oiled neck finish at this point, hopefully they'll do it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
            Hey Ken! hope you had a good time in Rome!
            Thanks Naz, I had a great time. Rome's seriously beautiful. It's hard not be overwhelmed by the thousand year old architecture on every street; unbelievable. Of course it's also a noisy city and the air is thick with the smell from oil-burning two-stroke engines, but you can't have everything.

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
            Anyway, I just got the answer from the Ishibashi today. It will take another month and a half for the guitar to get it refinished. I decided to get it refinished because even though I like the way it is right now, it's just not how I wanted it and it would most likely start to bother me after some time. I also asked for a free oiled neck finish at this point, hopefully they'll do it .
            I think you did the right thing in getting it refinished. At this stage, it may be the last semi-custom J. Stars we see. It'd be excellent if they do the oiled neck for you. Looking forward to seeing the final guitar.

Comment

• Proud owner of a Jackson Stars Kelly..

Hopefully will not be my last JS...the addiction begins
              Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

• YES!!!!!!

I just got pics few minutes ago...my CS RR is refinished!!!!!!!!!

Take a look:

Comment

• Congrats Naz. I see they wouldn't give you the unfinished neck you wanted though! Looks better than the pinstripes in the first finish.

The last of the J-stars Customs. Unless they really do row-back on their decision in the summer.

PS Does it have a passive SD and a battery box?

Comment

• Thanks!

I can still do the oiled neck myself if I want it. It's not that hard according to Henrik. I'm very tempted to do it on one of my other guitars...we'll see.

Are you sure it's the last? There are maybe still some in the works...who knows.

Yes, Duncan Custom and EMGPA2 boost. I'm going to replace them both with Jackson J50BC + JE1000 boost. Can't wait!

Comment

• Very cool Naz!!
                      Light Lies Trailer
                      www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
                      www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

• WOW!!! AWESOME UROS!!! I can´t wait better pics by you These pinstripes are MUUCH COOOLER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                          WOW!!! AWESOME UROS!!! I can´t wait better pics by you These pinstripes are MUUCH COOOLER!!!

WOW!
                          Naz, this is the sexiest Jackson Stars I've ever seen

Comment

• Absolutely marvellous! Congratulations!
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post

Are you sure it's the last? There are maybe still some in the works...who knows.
                                I meant it figuratively speaking, as in"The last of the fine wine".

Hopefully it's not really of the last of J-Stars CS and they'll take CS orders again from the summer, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X