Jackson Stars owners and soon to be owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
    Damn, yen rates have been going up since last week....I pay 70euros more today for the same guitar than for it one week ago .
    View a Euro to Japanese Yen currency exchange rate graph. This currency graph will show you a 1 month EUR/JPY history.

Considering the xe.com, this graph is two days old and the yen is even higher now!

That's it! I'm stocking up on Yens tomorrow!

Originally posted by Rattlehead22 View Post
    The first one you posted is a satin finish, and the second is a gloss finish.
    I think it's just a picture, they don't make them in satin finish AFAIK.

Comment

• My guitar has been shipped from Ishy on saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
        My guitar has been shipped from Ishy on saturday
        Yesterday?

Should arrive till Thursday/Friday. EMS is VERY fast from Japan .

Comment

• Ok, thanks! Good to know. (no workin' on that two days)

Comment

Great! At last, someone's getting their guitar.

Did they e-mail you pictures of it or just send you a mail saying "it's in the post"? Oh, and did they send you a tracking number?

Comment

• Originally posted by ken View Post
              Great! At last, someone's getting their guitar.

Did they e-mail you pictures of it or just send you a mail saying "it's in the post"? Oh, and did they send you a tracking number?

Yeehaw!
              No pictures... But I got a tracking number > it's still in Tokyo.

Comment

Congratualations!!! I WANT PICTURES!!!!!

I'm still biting my nails waiting for mine!!!!
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                  Congratualations!!! I WANT PICTURES!!!!!

I'm still biting my nails waiting for mine!!!!
                  Thanx man!
                  When did you order again, I think it was about the same time as I did right?

If my fiddle arrives within next week, it is one month over the estimated date.

I will bite my nails for you too

Comment

• has anyone ordered a Warrior Stars yet?
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanx man!
                      When did you order again, I think it was about the same time as I did right?

If my fiddle arrives within next week, it is one month over the estimated date.

I will bite my nails for you too
                      I ordered mine in April. Up until a few days ago they said it would be done in July but now it's a couple more weeks. I had some semi custom stuff done including the nut width and the reversed Mop sharkies etc. nothing all that special i'm guessing they are just busy

I'm guessing mine will be here some time mid august. I am hoping

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        has anyone ordered a Warrior Stars yet?
                        You know, I just checked this site http://www.jacksonguitar.org/gall/gall.html and I don't think I have seen any Jackson Stars warriors on there.

I don't know if anyone on here has one, I haven't seen any pictures of one that I can remember

Comment

• Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                          I ordered mine in April. Up until a few days ago they said it would be done in July but now it's a couple more weeks. I had some semi custom stuff done including the nut width and the reversed Mop sharkies etc. nothing all that special i'm guessing they are just busy

I'm guessing mine will be here some time mid august. I am hoping
                          How much did u pay? if it wasnt for the nut width it would be the perfect guitar, so maybe i should consider a semi-custom too.

Comment

• Hmm I'm a little iffy now that I'm hearing about all these excessive wait stories.

But I also have a question how would you guys rank the quality of the Stars, would you say they're on par with the Professinal series or the Select series?

Comment

congrats!

I'm still waiting for my RR semi-custom. I ordered in late March and they said it'd be about 4 months. So hopefully they send me an email sometime this week. I won't mind too much if it's early next month though.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerdy View Post
                                How much did u pay? if it wasnt for the nut width it would be the perfect guitar, so maybe i should consider a semi-custom too.
                                I'm not sure we're allowe to quote prices. so I'll say it was under 1500 dollars for basically what I would have paid at least 4k for in the jackson custom shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X