No announcement yet.

The return of an old gal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Alvin, is that the one that Stephan had for a while?

Damn, is it EVER nice.

I need a White guitar
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
      I can see what you mean, but I think it's an optical illusion. If it's the chrome bit under the locking bolt you're on about. The angle of the shot and the light make it look like a wedge under it. Doesn't look like there is much room for pulling up.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Judging from the picture, the chrome piece (called the fine tuner adjustment spring) is close to hitting the wood if the trem is pulled up.

But the main thing here is the mis-adjusted fine tuners. Notice how the G, B and E fine tuners in particular are all the way down. That will force the chrome piece closer to the wooden ledge.

Unlock the nut, adjust all fine tuners to middle position and tune the guitar by using the tuning machines. Then lock the nut and you're all set.

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
          I can see what you mean, but I think it's an optical illusion. If it's the chrome bit under the locking bolt you're on about. The angle of the shot and the light make it look like a wedge under it. Doesn't look like there is much room for pulling up.
          Thanks for clearing the doubt Shobet. I think I can now see what you mean. It does look like a wedge doesn't it?
          Sam

Comment

Do you see six of them?

Comment

Nice guitar Alvin... You going to keep it this time

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                Judging from the picture, the chrome piece (called the fine tuner adjustment spring) is close to hitting the wood if the trem is pulled up.

But the main thing here is the mis-adjusted fine tuners. Notice how the G, B and E fine tuners in particular are all the way down. That will force the chrome piece closer to the wooden ledge.

Unlock the nut, adjust all fine tuners to middle position and tune the guitar by using the tuning machines. Then lock the nut and you're all set.

Yep, I fixed that problem. That is an old pic from when I got her the first time.

Originally posted by slash View Post
                Nice guitar Alvin... You going to keep it this time
                Thanks slash! Yes, she is staying with me this time.
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                X