Two DK2M questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two DK2M questions

Hey guys, I am looking into the DK2M and I have two simple questions about it.

1. Does it need a fret dress straight out of the box?
    2. What are the chances of it having dot inlays next year instead of the fins? I'm not a big fan of the fins.

1. It shouldn't unless you desire super ultra low action.
    2. zero

Comment

Originally posted by mike-o View Post
      Hey guys, I am looking into the DK2M and I have two simple questions about it.

1. Does it need a fret dress straight out of the box?
      Nope...actions great!

Originally posted by mike-o View Post
      2. What are the chances of it having dot inlays next year instead of the fins? I'm not a big fan of the fins.
      You'll need to replace the neck to do so. (the original neck is great IMO)
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I highly doubt jackson would place dots on a very popular model that is porbably their best seller in a few years....

You would have to get a replacement neck if you want dots...

Comment

Great axe right out of the box. Rivals my USA's in playability. Best Jackson I've played in a long time.

Comment

Killer axe. I second the above posts. I've played the white one and the black one and both were just fine out of the box. As a matter of fact it will be my next axe.

Comment

I agree.... I have played the Black and white ones as well as the new Trans Black and they are all great! I did have to lower the action on one of them, but it still played well! I set up all of the guitars that come into my shop!
              Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

I've played a couple different examples in stores and the fretwork was great on all of them, the only thing keeping them from being perfect is that the routing for the trem is a slightly different than that for a OFR. An OFR will fit but the route is bigger and a slightly different shape. Just cosmetic but annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X