bad pic of my RR3r with mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad pic of my RR3r with mods

Some other family pics - all old. i need to take some more, just learning how to use the new camera so it'll be a while.

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't have really weird photos of yourself taken." http://jerryeakin.net/random/random-00122.jpg <____Picture is a JOKE.
    Last edited by eakinj; 07-11-2007, 09:49 PM.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
    "If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't have really weird photos of yourself taken." http://jerryeakin.net/random/random-00122.jpg
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
      well on the bright side it was a posed picture we were using for christmas cards.

Comment

Just call my name cuz I will here you scream.
        ??

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
        well on the bright side it was a posed picture we were using for christmas cards.
        "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
        I just made that quote..

Comment

NICE! Reverse neck on a Rhoads (or V) is always cool.
          I see you rearranged the control layout too. Now the vol knobs out of the damn way :-)

Karl

Comment

I like the controls moved back, good idea. I guess that's an advantage of a front-loaded Rhoads? Custom control layout, woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              I like the controls moved back, good idea. I guess that's an advantage of a front-loaded Rhoads? Custom control layout, woohoo!
              Yup, ordered that from Frets on the net, along with the tres rod cover you can't really see on there. That was my first rhoads of that style (my other two are the LTD and a Roswell pro) and the control placement always looked like in it's original lay out but for me really sucked, I hit that thing so many times I'm surprised I didn't bend the plate. My Jackson Stars Rhoads will be updated with a black control plate just like that one. I also swapped the volums, I never liked that the one that was in the way was for the neck pickup. I don't really use the neck pickup (which you can see I left the duncan designed in there and put in a Seymour Duncan SH-5 in the bridge)

I'm proud of this one because I have never wired anything in my life so the fact that the RR3R works after all that makes me real pleased. Also switched the pots to the 500k..

Comment

Working...
              X