White bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White bengal

What does everyone think about the white bengal DK-2M.
    Played one today IMO the black sharkies look odd with the bengal graphic.Black dots and headstock would look killer.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Originally posted by straycat View Post
    What does everyone think about the white bengal DK-2M.
    Played one today IMO the black sharkies look odd with the bengal graphic.Black dots and headstock would look killer.
    I agree... it would look better with black dots.

Comment

IMO, I think it would look better without the orange also.
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Yeah kind of pale looking.

Comment

no way. sharkies or bust. orange burst or bust.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I think it's ugly.. the composition of colors doesn't work.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I can't force myself to like this one.Bleh X10.

Comment

Yeah, as much as I WANT to like it (especially for the prices I've seen), it just doesn't work for me. There's a 24-piece run of yellow bengal DK2Ms that should be here in a few months that I'm waiting on.
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I'm suprised you guys don't seem to like it. I know the price is alittle steep but I love the look of mine. I was very excited about the orange in the center as well. I like the black sharkies too.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                    Yeah, as much as I WANT to like it (especially for the prices I've seen), it just doesn't work for me. There's a 24-piece run of yellow bengal DK2Ms that should be here in a few months that I'm waiting on.

This is more of what I'd be looking for.
                    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                    X