New Guitar Day!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Day!!!!!

So after 3 agonizing months of shipping hassle my RR24 finally arrived today, and I absolutely LOOOOVE IT!! I don't know if it's just the fact that it's my first neck-thru or the EMG 81 but it took me about 3 hours to put it down once I started.....getting too into describing this one seems a bit redundant at this point as so many threads have already done so, so on with the pics........

New guitar + new camera = GROUP SHOTS!!!!

IMPORTS:

PROJECTS:

BIG SMILES EVERYONE!!!

and the rest...........

..........well, that's that.....enjoy the pics......
    Last edited by outsider666; 07-20-2007, 11:18 PM.
    I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Very nice, congrats on getting the guitar finally!

Cool group shots too, what finish is that on the RR in the right on the second group shot?
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Congrats!...

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
      Cool group shots too, what finish is that on the RR in the right on the second group shot?
      +1
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

+2. I wanna do the same mod on my KE3. I just don't have the heart to hack up a DXMG to get the neck. Congrats on the RR24
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Congrats, I really like the look of these.
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
            Very nice, congrats on getting the guitar finally!

Thankss all!!!!
            I had a guy here in town paint that one for me.......
            based on this one by Learn.....

Better pics here if you're interested.........
            Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

cool! green flame on the board AND body! was it expensive to do?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                cool! green flame on the board AND body! was it expensive to do?
                dunno, that one's not mine......that was the pic I gave the guy as a reference when he painted my RR3 project (the one in the links).......

Comment

That green flame one is awesome! I would have had the guy paint a pickguard to match, but that's just me :-)

It might just be the flash, but it looks like the tuners have gold "tops" and chrome turning thingys. Wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
                    That green flame one is awesome! I would have had the guy paint a pickguard to match, but that's just me :-)

It might just be the flash, but it looks like the tuners have gold "tops" and chrome turning thingys. Wierd.
                    Thanxx man!! Those are actually gold tuners with pearl handles (which are damn near impossible to photograph for the camera inept such as me), which is why I went with the pearl p/g (and trem cavity cover)............
                    I actually wanted all gold hardware when I put that one together but couldn't find a gold front cavity cover at the time (and of course now I see them everywhere) so I went with gold hardware w/pearl instead.....
                    Should the unlikely circumstance occur that I should find myself rich and famous my first custom order will be a duplicate of this one, only neckthru, w/all gold (yes, i'm a retard, I'd still front rout it), 24 frets, and a couple other cool brainwaves I couldn't make happen on the original.............
                    Last edited by outsider666; 07-23-2007, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Mmm I love the RR24. I would so get one but I already have an RR, lol.

Comment

Somebody like Randy Rhodes, sweet collection btw. Are they Duncan Invaders on the Green RR?
                        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                        X