Papers for RR24 Pro Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papers for RR24 Pro Japan

Hi, I bought my guitar few months ago but there wheren't any papers for it (no Certificate of Authenticity, any paper telling that this is limited version w/ reversed sharkfins ...). Is it wrong? Should there be any papers?

repeating question...you don't get that kind of papers with MIJ Jackson guitars .

Comment

COA's are crap and mean nothing. Anyone with a computer and some skills in Word can make one.
      From what I understand, they were not a limited run, but rather a production screw up that they had no choice in releasing.
      -Rick

Comment

MIJ Jackson? What does that this mean? and what is COA?

Comment

made in japan
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by zbych View Post
            MIJ Jackson? What does that this mean? and what is COA?
            Are you for real?

MIJ = Made in Japan
            COA = Certificate of Authenticity = Meaningless piece of paper.
            -Rick

Comment

ok ok i'm noob and dont know english shortcut's but BIG THANX for You guys

Comment

There should be Papers for the RR24 though, The RR1 has papers, and i turned the RR1 down for my white RR24. Their better than RR1's in my opinion.
                www.myspace.com/memnochband
                www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

"you don't get that kind of papers with MIJ Jackson guitars" - Nazgul

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
                    There should be Papers for the RR24 though,
                    Did you get any?

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
                      There should be Papers for the RR24 though, The RR1 has papers, and i turned the RR1 down for my white RR24. Their better than RR1's in my opinion.
                      What kind of papers did you get with your RR1? The most you'll get is a hangtag and maybe an owner's manual. You won't get that with a Japanese made guitar.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        What kind of papers did you get with your RR1? The most you'll get is a hangtag and maybe an owner's manual.
                        That's all I got with my RR1T.
                        A hang tag with hand written info on it and a Fender cleaning kit.
                        No manual.

Comment

I've got 2 USA Custom Jacksons - a Warrior with Death Angel tips and a 7-string Warrior, which is believed to be the first/only bolt-on 7-string Warrior, and neither one had any sort of certificate stating their uniqueness.

AFAIK, no other Custom Shop one-offs and/or custom body shapes come with a Certificate.

I know the JCF models did, but they were requested.

But why "should" the RR24 production screwups have a certificate?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Are the inlays Moto or mother of pearl on the screw ups? Also, given the choice of one of the 75 black/yellow or the regular white/black, which would you go with? I like the fact that there are only a limited number of the black and yellow ones, but the white ones look awesome too. And ... was it really a screw up or were they just trying to pull some quick sales to see how these would fare against those atrocious Alexi LTD's?
                            Last edited by JerEvil; 08-07-2007, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X