which one would you get first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one would you get first?

My KE3 is still sitting in the shop as a part-ex for either the DK2M in EDS sitting in the shop, or the DK2S in ASB which is a week or two overdue coming from Birmingham. Naturally, I want all 3, but which would you get first? I can definitely afford to pay the remaining £190 on the DK2M now. As yet, I don't know if they'll let me have my KE3 back for the same value they gave me on a credit note (the KE3 was brought in as a deposit against the DK2M, but Fender in Holland fucked up, so I changed the order to the DK2S, then the -M turned up anyway). The DK2S will be more expensive, but Ross at Sound Control hasn't given me a price yet. This might mean I can't have the DK2S until end of August if that is the guitar I want first. Opinions as to the first choice?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

eds

Comment

EDS +1

Comment

EDS by far.

Comment

Eds
          ------------------------------------------------
          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I really do need a new camera phone. I'm supposed to return this case too
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Blah blah blah
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Blah blah blah
                Very constructive Ron

EDS!
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Looks nice!
                  EDS!

Comment

Glad you went for the dk2m just looks classy...

Thos gator cases are nice as they have a ruberised soft handle that doesent dig into your palm...

damm I still want DK2M grrrr

Comment

Oh my God is that sexy. Now I have GAS for one of those, in addition to about $15,000 in guitars alone. :P

Comment

OMG! I actually got a tremolo arm, alum keys, and trus rod ajustment key with it! :faint:
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-11-2007, 09:59 AM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Bonus pic:

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                            Very constructive Ron
                            Always ready to help!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just noticed the toggle switch is bent like Prison Bitch above
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X