Jackson Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Neck

I have a Jackson PS-3T and even though it's a lowend Jackson, I love the feel of the neck on it. I know it's not as good as a USA Jackson neck, but I've yet to play a guitar with a better neck in the sup $700 range. Now onto my real question my PS-3T has a couple of cracks in it, one right on the trem route and one coming from the bezel screw on the bridge pup. Now what I was wondering is it the Jackson neck will fit onto a Warmoth body?

Short answer... No.
    The neck heel size is different.
    Warmoth uses a standard Fender neck pocket size.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      Short answer... No.
      The neck heel size is different.
      Warmoth uses a standard Fender neck pocket size.
      Mmmk. Well that sucks. I guess I'll just have to try and find a Jackson body on eBay then, lol. Well thinks for the quick response.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlehead22 View Post
        Mmmk. Well that sucks. I guess I'll just have to try and find a Jackson body on eBay then, lol. Well thinks for the quick response.
        PS-3T is 22 frets, right? If yes, any Charvel/Jackson body made for a 22 fret neck should work. Make sure it's not a body made for a 24 fret neck. The neck will bolt on but will not intonate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Metal View Post
          PS-3T is 22 frets, right? If yes, any Charvel/Jackson body made for a 22 fret neck should work. Make sure it's not a body made for a 24 fret neck. The neck will bolt on but will not intonate.
          Yeah it's 22 frets. And I was looking for another RR body to match the one I have now, so I don't think I'll have to worry about that lol. But thanks for the info I did not know that.

Comment

Working...
          X