Weird! One of the Sam Ash limited run SL2 (Jap) in Edinburgh :s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird! One of the Sam Ash limited run SL2 (Jap) in Edinburgh :s

It cost 899 pounds which is 1,800 dollars, but that's a GOOD price here in the UK. I was quite surprised to see one, the guy just told me he was good friend with the supplier...ah well. Proabably one that didn't sell.

If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in gear (and the associated debt from buying it) I would have seriously considered one of those. Other than the MOTO inlays that I don't care for, those *look* like sweet guitars.
    sigpic

Comment

I played one when I was Indianapolis last weekend, wasn't a huge fan. Then again, I'm not really a Floyd guy.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

This one looked pretty darn good. I much prefer SLs with Ebony rather than rosewood boards but aside from that it is a looker for sure.

Comment

It's not really a Sam Ash only model
          Cause thomann.de and some other shops in Europe have them...

so maybe this is a "test" run for Jackson, to see if an archtop MIJ SL would sell.Could this be possible?

Comment

Ohhh I do remember Thomann having a couple, good point. They must have made some for Europe then.

Still for 1,800 bucks I'm not so sure hehe

Comment

Yeah, Musik Schmidt here in Frankfurt has also 15 of them... for 1000€.

Comment

899 is a little steep for a soloist...i wouldn't expect to pay more than 800

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
                  Ohhh I do remember Thomann having a couple, good point. They must have made some for Europe then.

Still for 1,800 bucks I'm not so sure hehe
                  http://www.thomann.de/gb/jackson_sl3_limited.htm

1111 euros which is 756 gbp (according to thomann.de) = 1 521.828 $ (according to google)

Comment

Working...
                  X