~ I just played an RR24 White w/Black ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ I just played an RR24 White w/Black ~

Anyone still looking for a brand new RR24?Thought I share this with everyone,I was just at Drome Sound and they have one hanging up and played it. What an awesome Axe!!! So if anyone wants to know more either reply or PM me and ill tell you that was tag was a sweet deal to say the least.I really would love to have it but really dont need another guitar right now.
    The ebony board was tight and quality was top notch! I love the simple 1 EMG and volume knob. Wanted to share.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

I'd love one but unfortunately I live a million miles away and couldn't come up with the cash (well I could but the missus would kill me).

I really like the idea of the 1 humbucker in that design. I'll put your positive comment's on file in the back of my brain somewhere just in case i come across one someday

Comment

I just PM'd you the low price.
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I currently have the white/black, Its deffinately my guitar, I could not think of playing anything else, I plan on owning more of this exact guitar, possibly collect all the finishes. I didnt get a super low price, I payed 1200 for it, but thats canadian. So including shipping, duties and taxes, brokerage fees, I saved probably 500 bucks by getting mine local instead of from say matt's music.
        www.myspace.com/memnochband
        www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
        X