Want to see a brand new Blue Bengal DKYM? click me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to see a brand new Blue Bengal DKYM? click me

When I was at Drome Sound (local music store) I saw this, so I snapped a pix with my cell phone. I have never seen one,nor is it in their catalog,isnt this a killer paint sceme? I had to leave (GAS) over this and the RR24 in white. Well I did leave with a new Vox AD30VT "XL".
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

What's a DKYM?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have no idea , I have no clue on the imports models etc.I know its a Dinky with maple bolt-on. H-S-S. Too many models in the Jackson line, thats why I have a USA Charvel.
      Last edited by ADR; 09-02-2007, 12:56 PM.

Comment

The DKYM must be an imaginary Yngwie Malmsteen Signature model by Jackson. That would be pretty cool... unlike this picture (that's ADR's avatar):

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

State of Emergency
          http://www.myspace.com/stateofemergencysoe
          Personal Myspace
          http://www.myspace.com/hansoe

Comment

Here is another. I personally dont care for the unfinished headstock.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Someone had to order 100 of these for it to happen. I wonder who ponied up the 50-60k for these.

Comment

Maybe I answered my own question. Maybe it was YJM as his ego would like nothing more than another guitar bearing his name. And anyone remember that you tube video of him walking into a guitar shop and buying a vintage strat and over paying for it and then just tossing it in the back seat of his car.

Disposable income like his would make it happen, but of course Im joking, or not...

Comment

You guys rock, AND thought that was funny the special YJMDinky special.Nice vintage pix of Yngwie from like 84. I was just going to put Dinky,than I remebered that the "M" stands for maple so I thought DKY= dinky M, but no such thing. . my bad.
                  I just keep up with all the abb. for the models. . .maybe im just old but back when there was just the soloist and bolt-ons. There was no Dinky.Dinky was the term used on the soloists ie:smaller,slimmer bodies, and bolt-ons were brand new with the Strat bodies, now there is like 20 models (SlsQ somethings,SlSMG soloist Sl3's DK1&2,DK2S,HT's,DKMGT,Sl2HT soloist,KV's KV2T,king V,Ke2's,WR1,WRMGPC1,RR's both USA,Japan & WRXT,KVX10 king V,and dont forget the JS series too,bla bla bla) way to confusing.
                  Whats weird is the Pro series Dinky's the DK2 Dinky which is H-S-S, than there is also a DK2M Dinky (maple) but has 2 humbuckers????
                  Now the USA Charvel has the San Dimas series, Strat body and Star. Ill just stay out of here till I can interpret the ABCDEFGH Jackson's.

Cool guitar anyway.. . .and you guys made me smile too.

Comment

i think it looks pretty cool!!!
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I like it, but not with the H/S/S pickups. I would rather just have 1 Hum or could live with 2 hums.

Jack

Comment

I never understood Blue Bengal.. I get regular bengal with white/yellow/orange or whatever because it's what some animals look like.. but blue.. kinda lame imo.

It's cool that the neck single coil matches the pattern of the stripes..
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                          I never understood Blue Bengal.. I get regular bengal with white/yellow/orange or whatever because it's what some animals look like.. but blue.. kinda lame imo.
                          It's from the same place as blue rasberry, I guess!

I think that guitar is pretty cool, though

Comment

That low-rez pix dows nothing for it, The paint popped and was vivid as hell. I wish I had my 8.0MP Canon.
                            You walk in. . and BAM!!! Right in your face.for like $599.99 its a sweet Axe,top notch build quality.I had to leave.

Comment

I've seen these on the bay and was confused. I know there was a white bengal w/EMGs run a couple months back. And I know there are some cool 24-piece import runs coming soon. But this one baffled me with the DK2M maple neck and H/S/S pup config. ??
                              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                              X