• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Proffesional Fusion STD.

Colour. some kind of White Sparkle
    No. Fu-std pw
    Serial No. 302244

It has a licensed Floyd Rose by Schaller, one humbucker two singlecoils. One volume and one tone adjustments, and of course a microphone switch. I think It's bought in sweden, anyway i bought it used but he didn't know much more than me about it.

If anyone know any more about it I would be very glad if you could help me, I would like to know when it was made and where? what is it made of? what can it be worth? Forgive my bad english, 'cause I'm swedish..

You're not Yngwie are you? If you are, did you even know you had a Jackson signature model

DKYM

Comment

its one of the original pro series from 90-95 (considered by many to be a golden era of imports).
      the guitar was made in japan in 93 (i think, don't shoot me if I'm wrong)
      if it's too fast, you're too old
      see ya!

Comment

heres more info:
        your guitar is made of basswood, eastern rock maple neck, rosewood fretboard. should have offset pearl dot inlays and 24 fret bolt on (24.75" scale). stock pickups are j85 in bridge and j200r single coils

heres where i stole the info from

hope i helped!

oh and your guitar doesn't exist until you show us pictures of it.
        the people demand pictures
        see ya!

Comment

thanks for the help, by the way, where do I put up pictures of it? what can it be worth today?

Comment

I usually use free image hosting sites like photobucket.com to host my pics.
            i don't know what the guitar would be worth today, but i would personally stick with it, most of the original pro series are pretty killer axes and how awesome is it to have a DISCONTINUED jackson guitar
            see ya!

Comment

Comment

Nice score. A friend of mine has a black Fusion Plus also from 92 or 93.
                My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

Working...
                X