Identfy for me please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identfy for me please?

I just bought this guitar from this guy.

serial number 99801859 which is 8 digits

What is it?

looks like a dx10 but the trem lock is a circle not a slider

and the pickups are wierd they are chrome curved
    what is this? indian?
    model
    price
    origin
    thanks !
    Last edited by mikerules00; 09-13-2007, 10:24 AM.

If you know this model, but not a user email me at [email protected] I chek every hour

Comment

DR7T as in 7 string Dinky with tremolo. Made in 2000. See Catlogue Scans sticky in General section. Yahoo's a pain in the ass.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-13-2007, 10:59 AM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

its 6 strings tho

Comment

My guess is a DR3
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Yep, DR3.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

^^^Bingo, great guitars for the money.

Comment

Miss my DR3 was indentical and the stock pickups were just fine in mine, rather suprised actually..
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

how much is it used? Also it has 8 numbers does that mean its made in india and does that mean the price is lowered?

Comment

Originally posted by mikerules00 View Post
                    how much is it used? Also it has 8 numbers does that mean its made in india and does that mean the price is lowered?
                    I have two DR3s. One in Trans Green like the pic, and another in Brown Burst Mahogany.

Great guitars with wide/thin necks.

Trem is a JT-580

Pickups are mounted direct-to-wood, a'la EVH..................

What I do like about these are: Great looking top, fast neck, and reverse headstock.

What I do NOT like are: The Duncan Designed 103B/103N pickups (they're supposed to be just like Seymour Duncan Distrortion, but to me they are not), the flat Chrome color hardware, fake perloid sharkfin inlays (they scream fake from 10 feet away!!), and the pots/selector switch (they get scratchy beyond contact cleaner very quickly).

They were $450~$500 new before post-Fender price hikes.

Comment

Identify please:

.... i think it might be a fake, but i'm not sure. Worth the $7999 in your opinion?
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by mikerules00 View Post
                        Also it has 8 numbers does that mean its made in india and does that mean the price is lowered?
                        Yes, as far as we know, 8 digits means Indian manufacture.

I'm personally not familiar with these, and have no idea what sort of money they'd bring in - but yes, generally indian make would bring the price down a notch compared to a japan made one.

Comment

but the quality is probably the same right?

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't think DR3s were ever produced in India.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I would love a green one! Here is mine.

Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X