Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone?

Anyone guide me the year,model and price on this....
    picked it up at the pawn shop for 225 canadian......good deal?

Made in japan sticker on heel....9732956

Yes,the silly strap came with
    Last edited by RIPPER03; 09-14-2007, 11:47 PM. Reason: title complaint

Looks like a dk2. Good deal.

Comment

Very good deal. Black is $600-ish American new. $300-400 used. Terrific deal. You stole it.

Vass

Comment

For 225 can thats great looks pretty decent too, its a pre 06 dk2 with chrome hardware and duncan desinged pickups but I dont think your missing all that much...

Any chance of some other pics of it looks nice...

Comment

OKAY....

Comment

I hate your thread title, so no info from me...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

your avatar is kinda silly too...lol.

Comment

DK2 without the scallop on the lower horn... (or the pics are too dark?)

damn, just the neck would be worth about $225!!
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I'll give you $226 - cash.

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                    DK2 without the scallop on the lower horn... (or the pics are too dark?)

damn, just the neck would be worth about $225!!
                    In the second to the last pic if you look really closely you can see that it's scalloped.

Great guitar at a great price man.

Comment

I would guess 2005 or early 2006 based on the serial. I have a 2004 DK2 with the exact same hardware and specs with serial 9712088, so yours was made after mine. Looks like you got a very good deal.
                      My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

It's Pre 06 as 06's and newer have duncans adn black hardware adn hardened baseplate trem...

Still a very Very nice score for that price almsot stealing...

It's also made in Japan...

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
                          It's Pre 06 as 06's and newer have duncans adn black hardware adn hardened baseplate trem...
                          It still could be early 06 as the change to black hardware and real Duncans did not happen at the beginning of the 06 model year. It was in March I believe... so early 06 models still had chrome hardware and Duncan Designed pickups.
                          My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

Thx all......

Comment

Working...
                            X