Kevin Bond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Bond

Hello my jackson brothers and sisters. I haven't been here for awhile and just wanted to say high to everyone and to once again thank everyone that has purchased one of my signature guitars. I do hope you are enjoying and playing the hell out of them. I have two new bevel colors coming out, Plum crazy purple and corvette silver for the hot rod fanatics (like myself). I am in Atlanta working on my new band and should have something to listen to in a few months. I am still rockin Jacksons and have a new custom being built as we speak. I will post pix when i recieve it.

It's really cool of you to give us a status report on what you're up to Kevin!

Best of luck with the band! I'm looking forward to hearing some new stuff and seeing your new Jackson! =)

Comment

Rock on, dude!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Right on Kevin !

Comment

I bought a Jackson KBRR because of you, man
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Sweet man thanks for the update. Both of those color additions sound killer! Can't wait to see them and your custom too. Keep on rockin!

Comment

Awesome to see you on the board...Can't wait to see the new axes!
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Hey Kevin. Nice to see you here again. Can't wait to see the purple and silver bevels!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've always wanted a V with purple bevels. I may have to pick one of those up when they come out.

Comment

Sweet, Kevin. Can't wait to hear the new music. The silver bevels sound really cool, though I might have to take issue with the Corvette thing. I'm a Ford guy...
                    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

VERY COOL,what inlays will the new ones have?

Comment

Hey Kevin. I'm in Atlanta and your friend Bill does some transportaion work for me. He keeps me informed on your guitars. He said he is still waiting on his sig model from you.

Alvin
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                          I bought a Jackson KBRR because of you, man

ultimate fanboy ?

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                            VERY COOL,what inlays will the new ones have?
                            don't start THAT argument again!!! i remmeber us all discussing that for weeks...oh man

Comment

nice to see you back!

what inlays will the new ones have?

not looking to start an argument, just curious.
                              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                              X