No announcement yet.

Kevin Bond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new one sounds like a killer. Some real good choices as far as wood goes.Its good to see you like to experiment with different combinations of wood.
    Jackson 1 rsguitarworks.net for the pot kits.Any counter top supply house will give you scraps of the corian material but you will have to fabricate the nut by hand.Be sure to get as much of the scrap as you can because once they figure out what you are doing they will start charging you for it.
    Kevin post pics when you get the custom I can't wait to see it.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks, sc.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Anytime.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

any word on the when/if the new colors will make it out??
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

How about 420-green bevels and "leaf" inlays?

Comment

I got mine off of Ebay it came with an EMG 85 also, with the Green bevels. Quick question for you guys mentioning locking tuners what kind did you get & why? I had sperzels before & they're kinda balky , whats the schallers like for this guitar?
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

I had the schallers on my Bond, they worked really well and were a direct replacement with no mods. They are kinda bulky aswell but i liked them . I also heard the planet wave locking tuners are nice and are a direct replacement aswell .

Comment

I was looking into the planet waves yesterday. Thanks a lot ,I have a Roswell I want to upgrade the tuners on as well, as my Kevin Bonds RR. Thanks again KBRR
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                  X