Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JacksonStars custom order forms - translated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sakeido View Post
    Also I have heard that a JacksonStars full custom is on par quality-wise with the new USA made Jacksons, so it is a good alternative to anyone who can't afford a new SL2H-MAH or USA custom!
    That is really great to hear! (I have a CS on order )

Comment

Just got em, thanks!!!
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Has anyone here compared a Jackson Star and it's USA CS production equivalent? If so, what is your take?
        Just a guitar player...

Comment

Wow I've been wanting to see one of these since I first heard about the Stars, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
            Downloading right now... GAS IS IMMINENT!!!
            You and I both! I just PM'ed him so I am not sure, do they have the bullseye graphic on there? If so, I am thinking about a snow white, with black bevils and the bullseye, one SD in the bridge, OFR, reverse inlays (Mop of course)

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS...

Actually I think I might (gasp) order something else, maybe a Kelly Star, with a nice maple neck.. la la la la..

oh crap.. there goes my next tax refund check
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
              Has anyone here compared a Jackson Star and it's USA CS production equivalent? If so, what is your take?
              The JacksonStars neckthroughs are equivalent to the 1990-94 neckthrough Pros in terms of playability, construction quality, and all that good stuff.

As far as being comparable to the USA Custom Shop, I couldn't say. #1, I haven't ordered a JS Custom (yet), and #2, the USA CS's quality has been hit-or-miss lately.

At the very least they would be comparable to a USA Select.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Can anyone who got the translated form send it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                  Can anyone who got the translated form send it to me?
                  PM me your email and I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                    PM me your email and I will.
                    PM sent!

Comment

Working...
                    X