Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Pro electronics

Hi There,
    Just wanna say what a great site, found loads of useful information and helped me to decide to get myself another Jackson.

I previously owned a Red 1992 'Fusion Pro' from new, but reluctantly parted company to help fund a deposit on a house. It was a killer guitar with the awesome mid tone sweep when the toggle switch was activated.
    I've been searching for a while to try and find another and have recently purchased one (still awaiting delivery), but the toggle switch is deactivated as it has had new pickups fitted. I would like to reactivate the mid tone sweep, but am not sure until I receive the guitar how or if this is possible? I am hoping the original circuitry is still there and it has just been bypassed.
    Please can anyone help in how or where I could find a circuit diagram, or point me in the right direction to get another JE-1500 par-mid EQ tone circuit if required.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Magou; 10-01-2007, 04:55 PM.

Maybe this will be of help?

http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/Jac...8Page12_13.htm

As for new units - eBay would probably be your best bet.

Comment

Putting a wah pedal before the distortion/preamp can achieve a similar effect. Very good for hard rock / metal riffs.
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Excellent, Many thanks to both of you for the help.
        The Audionzone site is great, I will compare the circuit once I receive the guitar and update.

Comment

[quote=Magou;988917]Hi There,
          Just wanna say what a great site, found loads of useful information and helped me to decide to get myself another Jackson.

I previously owned a Red 1992 'Fusion Pro' from new, but reluctantly parted company to help fund a deposit on a house. It was a killer guitar with the awesome mid tone sweep when the toggle switch was activated.
          I've been searching for a while to try and find another and have recently purchased one (still awaiting delivery), but the toggle switch is deactivated as it has had new pickups fitted. I would like to reactivate the mid tone sweep, but am not sure until I receive the guitar how or if this is possible? I am hoping the original circuitry is still there and it has just been bypassed.
          Please can anyone help in how or where I could find a circuit diagram, or point me in the right direction to get another JE-1500 par-mid EQ tone

circuit if required.

was the paint job on that guitar called radiant pearl red? or was it plain red? was it a made in japan bolt on with an active jackson bridge pickup? if so i had the very same guitar it was radiant pearl red i purchased it from musicians friend in the 90's for $900 and i kick myself to this day for trading it. that was my first jackson and that paint job was so cool.so excuse me while i go away and cry.

Comment

[quote=Magou;988917]Hi There,

Please can anyone help in how or where I could find a circuit diagram, or point me in the right direction to get another JE-1500 par-mid EQ tone

circuit if required.

was the paint job on that guitar called radiant pearl red? or was it plain red? was it a made in japan bolt on with an active jackson bridge pickup? if so i had the very same guitar it was radiant pearl red i purchased it from musicians friend in the 90's for $900 and i kick myself to this day for trading it. that was my first jackson and that paint job was so cool.so excuse me while i go away and cry.

Comment

Hi,
              Yep, was a 'Professional', made in Japan with the bolt on neck and active circuit. Mine was bright (Ferrari) red, great guitar cost me £600 back in the day. Hopefully my next one will be as good. I will post some pix when it arrives.

Comment

yeah , magou the fusion pro is one fine guitar. i remember the jackson name on the headstock was in mother of pearl on the guitar i owned. i will look forward to those pictures.

Comment

Working...
                X