Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search for a guitar name..and it's real price

Hi everybody!
    I'm trying to find the name of a second hand guitar that I bought in year 2001
    It's a jackson(oh!), I can read "Professional" on the head
    It's a reverse head, as on the DX10D this days.
    In the 2007 catalogu, I see that this guitar is the nearer of mine.
    I've got two Duncan microphones and two potentiometers, but the switch isn't the same. I've got a rounded one with three positions (as I can see on the USA DK1).
    I've got a plate with for screw to fix the handle, with the serial number "604411"

I'd like to know what it is, on another forum they told me it must be a japanese model...

As my english isn't perfect ;-) , I'd like to let pictures on the thread, but I don't know how to do it..I can't find the [Manage Attachments] button on my post editor...
    Can anybody help?
    Thanks a lot!

Sounds like a DR3 from 1996. And, yes, anything that says Professional on the headstock is Japanese.

http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/Jac...1996Page05.htm

http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/Jac...1997Page12.htm

Welcome to the forum.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks!

Thank you toejam, it's seems to be that once!
      I've got it in black wood finition, as the DR2 in the 1996's catalog

Just for information, do you know why I've got "You may not post attachments" in my posting rules?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

another question

Hi, I'mm trying to find the price of this guitar, in 1996 and today, but I don't know where..Can somebody help?
        thanks

Comment

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. Thought it was another restriction of being a 'junior' member, but looking around I see plenty of other newbs posting with attachments. What's that about?

Originally posted by nickytchao View Post
          Just for information, do you know why I've got "You may not post attachments" in my posting rules?

Comment

Nobody can post attachments. If you want to display an image, you'll have to host it elsewhere and link to it here with imagetags.

Comment

aha, yes I just found NOTP's picture posting tutorial in the 'non-jackson/charvel' section.

@Nicky: the easiest way to add an attachment is to host it somewhere (photobucket, .Mac page, whatever) and then stick its URL between image tags in your post. NOTP's tutorial is great and well worth a read.

Comment

Does it look like the guitar on the far left?

If so, it is indeed a DR-3, but with an ash body and "graphite" satin finish.
                sigpic

Comment

don't you guys think that audiozone site is cool. the guy that put this site together worked his butt off. it is full of charvel/jackson information.hell, i had to put it in my favorites on my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by nickytchao View Post
                    Hi everybody!
                    I'm trying to find the name of a second hand guitar that I bought in year 2001
                    It's a jackson(oh!), I can read "Professional" on the head
                    It's a reverse head, as on the DX10D this days.
                    In the 2007 catalogu, I see that this guitar is the nearer of mine.
                    I've got two Duncan microphones and two potentiometers, but the switch isn't the same. I've got a rounded one with three positions (as I can see on the USA DK1).
                    I've got a plate with for screw to fix the handle, with the serial number "604411"

I'd like to know what it is, on another forum they told me it must be a japanese model...

As my english isn't perfect ;-) , I'd like to let pictures on the thread, but I don't know how to do it..I can't find the [Manage Attachments] button on my post editor...
                    Can anybody help?
                    Thanks a lot!
                    wow! that's cool the guitar has 2 microphones on it. so that would be like a sing& play guitar wouldn't it?:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by jaydog View Post
                      don't you guys think that audiozone site is cool. the guy that put this site together worked his butt off. it is full of charvel/jackson information.hell, i had to put it in my favorites on my computer.
                      absolutely. Henrik is a member here. jackson1: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10767
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        absolutely. Henrik is a member here. jackson1: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10767
                        cool

Comment

@Inazone: yes, that's it!
                          @jaydog: that's why I buy it. Nothing to add :-D
                          I'd like to laugh me too..Would you like to discuss in french for me to laugh?
                          Please forgive me for my english, I use it just for threading here :-D !

Comment

what?

Comment

Just wanna say that I use "microphone" because I forgot the right term!

Comment

Working...
                              X