Fusion Pro (radiant Pearl Red)90/91 Model Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Pro (radiant Pearl Red)90/91 Model Pictures

does anyone have pictures of a 90/91 jackson fusion pro in (radiant pearl red)? if so can you post the picture or pictures so i can drool all over my computer screen. other colors are ok also radiant pearl red is just my favorite.

The only pic I currently have of mine.

Comment

this is hot man ! i really liked it especially with those rail sd's.

Comment

That is hot.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

thanks for the pics guys, i miss mine so much. i bought one from musicians friend in the 90's for $900 w/case and like an idiot i traded it to a guy for a u.s.a. dean cadillac (cherry sunburst) the dean was nice but i realized to late that it wasn't as cool as my pearl red jackson fusion pro. which by the way was my first jackson.

Comment

Red's ghey; here's my black PRO:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

FSBTW

Comment

IDK WTF is FSBTW?

KAGBTW (kickass gtr btw )
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I have owned 3 USA Fusions in the past and wanted to love them, but the necks were as skinny as all get out and too many pickups If Jackson didn`t raise their prices through the roof recently, I was ready to pull the trigger on a new CS USA Fusion with 1 humbucker and a thicker neck. Damn Fender You guys have some sweet Fusion Pro`s

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                    IDK WTF is FSBTW?

For sale by the way??? Just a guess...

Comment

Hi,
                      (new to the forum, only a few previous posts, should really introduce myself properly - Apologies, will set up a post once my new guitar arrives)
                      Awesome guitars, sure brings back memories... previously owned a Red 1992 'Fusion Pro' from new (looked identical to 'NextInLine's), but reluctantly parted company to help fund a deposit on a house.
                      I've been searching for a while to try and find another and managed to find a blue one, which is in excellent condition, a few weeks ago for $500 (Good price??). I purchased it from Guitarville in Seattle, (great guys) Only downside is the toggle switch is deactivated which looks as tough it was done when some Seymours were installed, hopefully original JE-1500 circuitry is still there and i can just connect it back up (If not I have acquired a picture of the circuit diagram and some advice via this great forum) - I will post some pix when she arrives.
                      Last edited by Magou; 10-07-2007, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
                        The only pic I currently have of mine.

madness is the jackson logo on the headstock in mother of pearl ?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          FSBTW
                          racerx that's a nice guitar also.

Comment

Thanks! The toggle is a kill switch.

And Madness is correct

Comment

Working...
                            X