Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally DK2S [pics inside!]

since im an attention whore i decided to open a seperate thread
    if you look a few threads down.. i was debating wether i should buy a DK2S.. well .. i did

500 dollars canadian mint condition

full

close up

damn it with all that dust.. can barely see with the naked eye

damn it with all that dust take 2

jacksons

family

family + amp

jackson pride

overall impression:
    very nice guitar, love the sustainer! neck feels a bit thicker and upper fret acces is a tiny bit a harder (comparing tothe regular DK2). tone is very beefy, much thickerrthan the duncan designed ones on the dk2. i like that but it does not cut through as well as the dk2 with its distingtive sharp sound, i will have to tweak my amp aorund that .. since its set for the dk2

other than that iilove it, its awesome and i wish i'd know how to use that damn camera to take better pics

p.s i don't want to hear any comments on those posters!
    If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Congrats man, I like that trans-black. Looks like you have a nice collection starting there. Now go clean that baby up from top to bottom...then enjoy all that sustain.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

michael, that is a good looking dk2s . is that an ebony fretboard on that skull guitar? the fretboard looks dark.

Comment

Congrats on the TBK DK2S. Jaydog: all DK2's have rosewood fretboards. The contrast of the fretboard colour depends on how well it's looked after.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by jaydog View Post
          michael, that is a good looking dk2s . is that an ebony fretboard on that skull guitar? the fretboard looks dark.
          no its just really firty rosewood
          infact i didnt even know how dirty it was untill i saw the dk2s freboard and compared them both

clean up this weekend =]
          If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Nice!! My son's first jackson was a trans black DK2S and it kicked ass, although it was a 2004 model which had chrome hardware and DD pups. Had a SD Distortion put in the bridge and it screamed. I must say that the black hardware looks much better then the chrome.
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X