No announcement yet.

My GC DMKG from ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice score fett! Is that a real MOP logo I see?

Comment

dude, just the dk2 neck (without the tuners and the nut) is worth more than that.

Never seen a dk2 neck with MOP logo.... ?
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

It's a GC Special. Look at the original auction. I just bought it based on the description. I only guessed after I bought it that the GC may be Guitar Center. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=011
        Last edited by fett; 10-17-2007, 09:19 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

fett: I like that color,nice score btw.You got balls buying without pix,but you did very well on that sucker.
          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
            I wish I could of
            You what??
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
              i had one of those. And loved it. Unfortunatel y i had to sell it to pay a bill. And yeah that neck is stock. Jackson also did the 36th anniversary which was also a Dinky but it was a Lace wood back with a flamed maple top. And H/S/S pups. I miss that guitar. I sold that one too.
              Sucks to be me sometimes.
              Gil
              I still have my 36th anniversary Jackson. I love the tone from it with the "Hot Rails" pickups in the Neck & MIddle Position. People who see that guitar loves the lacewood body. And the Reverse Sharkfins makes it even more special.
              http://www.facebook.com/djloverboy

Comment

The sharkies are the best MOTS. Now, mine is a Guitar Center Special. Does the one you are buying have sharkies? And Power Boost? I just bought a pig in a poke
                I meant to type DXMG. Sharkies and no boost. $200 shipped. I bought this one to give to a friend that helped me fix me house. He has wanted a guitar with a trem for a long time and just never gets one. He always wants to buy my one dinky off of me though, so I thought I would get him one.

Comment

I know why the trem was blocked. It's shot. I'm sure I can find something to replace it.:ROTF: It really has a neck to die for. And it's so pretty.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Mine showed up in worse condition than yours. 20 of the fret have wear and most with heavy grooves. Shipped in a regular small guitar box too with no padding. the nut was coming through the box.

Comment

Dude! For 150, that's a fuckin' steal. Congrats.
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
                        Nice score fett! Is that a real MOP logo I see?
                        madness, that caught my eye also. the pearly logo is always a nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                        X