What is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this

Can somebody tell me what guitar is this http://muusikoiden.net/dyn/tori/190803.jpg

Hi. Welcome to the board. Edit your profile for location. Europe. Correct? It's hard to tell what model it is from the picture. It looks like a JSX 94. Or a variation. We need more numbers and any words on the neck or neckplate.
    Last edited by fett; 10-17-2007, 07:24 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Looks like a "slectric gurtor" according to the c/s shipping guy's handwriting
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        It looks like a JSX 94. Or a variation.
        JSX-94 has regular dot inlays and S/S/H pickups. I'm going to guess that it's a Fusion, as that looks like an ash body and there were some Fusion models with transparent finishes over ash and matching headstocks. The lower cutaway, offset dots and dual humbuckers would make sense. I have only seen one in Trans White myself, but it matches in all other regards.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi

It's fusion HH.

Comment

it's a Fusion Plus. Fusion HH was mahogany with a 3-way toggle. The Fusion Plus was ash with a 5-way blade
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              it's a Fusion Plus. Fusion HH was mahogany with a 3-way toggle. The Fusion Plus was ash with a 5-way blade
              You are right. JC 1992 has it pictured.
              http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/JC1...92-2Page14.htm

Comment

Working...
              X