Jackson Stars SL-J2.Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars SL-J2.Black

Jackson Stars SL-J2.Black How is this guitar in comparison to the Jackson SL2H guitar USA. I never really new to much about these guitars until I read the thread from the other day.
    DOGUE

I am considering purchasing one or the other. Just wanted to pick ypur brains LOL

Comment

SL-J2 v SL-2H differences:
      ebony fretboard vs. striped ebony fretboard
      MOP inlays vs. plastic inlays
      OFR vs. Schaller floyd
      1 11/16" nut width vs 1 5/8" nut width

Jackson USA has better overall quality.

If you can, swing up to the Jackson Stars SL-J1 series, those are just as good as Jackson USAs ...just the nut difference still remains.

Comment

OFR vs. Schaller floyd
        difference yes , Which ones quality is better is different - many people will buy the OFR for being the real deal but IMHO Schaller makes better stuff (have a Schaller hi-profile 6 string and an OFR 7 ) - you can just feel the quality and the R&D compared to an OFR(sounds weird i know ) - as long as they're high profile- what a damn pity they don't make a 7 string version.

ps.I'm not stating that the OFR is a bad trem - just imho a wee bit inferior to the Schallers (and I'm using the OFR in my main axe)

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I am looking further into the possiblity of buy one of these Jackson Stars. Do they make a version of the KV2. I wouid really like to get one or would you have to order it custom?

Comment

Originally posted by dogueboy View Post
            Thanks for the info guys. I am looking further into the possiblity of buy one of these Jackson Stars. Do they make a version of the KV2. I wouid really like to get one or would you have to order it custom?

www.jacksonstars.com

then search Ishibashi in google, I forget the site, but google will bring it up, then email them...

Comment

Working...
            X