Is this a DKMG????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a DKMG????

I got a Jackson Body and when I got it he said it was a DKMG but every DKMG I found has only 1 volume and 1 tone but the one I got has 1 Volume and 2 tone I can't find anther one like it dose any one know any thing about this guitar? If any one has pics please post them (camera is down so I can't post any)

thanks.

Older models had EMG HZ pickups and three knobs... volume, tone, and EMG Turbo Charger.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If its a dinky body with a carved top. three knobs (vol,tone, and a pushpull pot for the turbo charger. should only do anything when the knob is pulled up) 2 hums and a 3 way blade switch. Its most likely a DKMG.
      Gil

Comment

I have a 2006 DKMG with an EMG 81/85 and it has two vol and one tone.Just got it today from a guy I work with.I did a set up and cleaning a year ago when he got it and its a screamer.Trans black t-o-m bridge strung thru the body.
        I told him when you sell let me know.
        I'm toying with the idea of routing it for body binding and putting a killer new flame maple veneer and leaving it natural with a little clear.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X